2nd Beyond Earth Livestream - 8/21

Eagle Pursuit

Per Scribendum, Volo
There will be a new Livestream tomorrow. More details to follow.

www.twitch.tv/firaxisgames

In case you don't want to scroll down a little, this Livestream will be about Seeding your colony. It will be at 2pm eastern.

We'll go over how you build your colony to settle on the planet, going over the abilities of the sponsors, colonists, cargo and spacecraft. In detail. Hypothetical builds will be put together.

Shenanigans may occur in the background again.

Pardon me for asking, but do you have a source for this? I can't seem to find any indication that there will be a livestream tomorrow.

Edit: Nevermind, Pete Murray talking about it is reliable enough for me. Awesome news anyway. Really looking forward to it.

We'll go over how you build your colony to settle on the planet, going over the abilities of the sponsors, colonists, cargo and spacecraft. In detail. Hypothetical builds will be put together.

Is "abilities of the sponsors" equal to "faction abilities"? Like +20% satellite duration. Because we know little about that and we're very interested!

That's awesome, thanks!

That's awesome as well!

Me thinks AriochIV is going to be busy on his website tomorrow. :D

Too bad I will be at work during the livestream, have to catch it on Youtube later.

Like. :)

Love. :D

Ohh YES!!! Can someone do a countdown? I don't know how to make one cause I'm really bad with the whole time zones thingy..

Hope we can see all the sponsors abilities, specially Kavithan Protectorate now that religion went the dodo's way

Yes!! We are finally going to see some faction bonuses and the load out selection and how the bonuses actually work!! So excited.

I have to love someone questioning an announcement from not only a Firaxite, but from the Firaxite who will be doing the Livestream :)

Given the timestamp of Appleman's post, he probably started writing his post before Pete finished his.

Top Bottom