Un/congres in atomic and information era

So it is every 10 turns, but alternating between proposals and world leader votes.

Does that mean the proposal resolves 10 turns after it is submitted ?
Or does it resolve 20 turns later while the world leader vote just happens between the proposal and resolution ?

And can i fullfill the requirements to make a proposal possible on the turn when the proposal is to be made ? (ie: I have the button with proposal, world ideology is unavailable because noone has radio, i close the proposal screen, use some writers to complete rationalism for a free tech and research radio (or i completed oxford this turn) open the proposal screen again, will world ideology now be available ? or did i need radio at the start of the turn ?)

So to combine that; can i have a world ideology 10/11 turns after researching radio, or is the minimum 20/21 ?

Questions and answers:

A.) almost positive that proposals enact every 10 turns, technically 11 because the 10th turn is voting.
A.) I ran into the radio dilemma a while back. IIRC, I went to the proposal screen and world ideology wasn't there. I then clicked radio as the free tech from oxford. Went back to proposal screen and it still wasn't there, so no. BUT... I may have sabotaged it by going to the proposal screen first, perhaps that locked possible options and would have been available if I picked the free tech first. Need verification.

Q.) Sorry, I'm guessing that the context of your post is confusing me... or are you really in the (global) atomic era, meaning at least half the civs are atomic or one is info era... and no one has radio yet?

Questions and answers:

A.) almost positive that proposals enact every 10 turns, technically 11 because the 10th turn is voting.
A.) I ran into the radio dilemma a while back. IIRC, I went to the proposal screen and world ideology wasn't there. I then clicked radio as the free tech from oxford. Went back to proposal screen and it still wasn't there, so no. BUT... I may have sabotaged it by going to the proposal screen first, perhaps that locked possible options and would have been available if I picked the free tech first. Need verification.

Q.) Sorry, I'm guessing that the context of your post is confusing me... or are you really in the (global) atomic era, meaning at least half the civs are atomic or one is info era... and no one has radio yet?

Oh ye, ignore the last question, that was non-sense :D

Too bad i cant get the tech on that specific turn, huge bummer :(

Top Bottom