Leaderscreen Elimination Thread

Who wants to start a voice acting elimination thread for the leaders? We would have to base our votes on the voice acting (accuracy, language, too high pitched, suitable for the leader, etc.)

NOO!
No more elimination threads, please! Especially one so specific and hard as that! :eek:

Who wants to start a voice acting elimination thread for the leaders? We would have to base our votes on the voice acting (accuracy, language, too high pitched, suitable for the leader, etc.)

Anyone who's not the Banshee of England or At IL LA would be a little difficult for non-native speakers to objectively rule out.

Anyone who's not the Banshee of England or At IL LA would be a little difficult for non-native speakers to objectively rule out.

I'd downvote Ramkhamhaeng to hell! WHY CAN I NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR INTRO! AND WHY DO YOU KEEP STARTING PROPOSALS WITH HELLO!?

I'd upvote William all day, every day. His preformance, especially his DOW, is so delightfully hammy...you could tell the VA had a blast recording his lines.

The Astronomer by Vermeer is probably the most prominent one, although a lit window at the left side is common in all Vermeer's paintings (it also takes elements from similar ones like The Music Lesson and Officer and Laughing Girl). Not sure what the painting in the background is.

I was thinking about WIlliam's leaderscreen, and I just now noticed the lack of difference in his stance whether he's angry or happy. Don't get me wrong, his office is nice and his voice acting his fun.

When he declares war on you it sounds like he's telling a joke.

When he declares war on you it sounds like he's telling a joke.

He is, kind of. It's kind of a James Bond villain-type speech. I think they went with such a stoic leaderscreen, animation-wise, because William was known to be that and it's a common trait among the Dutch. Compare that to, say, the incredibly animated (in both ways) leaderscreen of Shaka, who is all emotions, all the time.

Top Bottom