The Bavaria Castle

Wow, some free time.

It has been too long, Master Cyc. Presidential busienss, you understand. I managed to escape to palace to come to my favorite retaurant. It gets lonely after a while, after meeting after meeting. Please feel free to come to Bavaria for a visit sometime soon.

I think I'll have the strip steak this time around, with a glass of wine.

Welcome, Mr. President. Sorry I've been out on the farm tending to other matters. So good to see you. I hope the staff has taken good care of you in my absence. One thing I would like to give you before you leave is that case of Cabernet Sauvignon we talked about earlier. Now that the PI's are done, there's no worries. I like the new avatar. Good to see you've got the team spirit.

Do not concern yourself, Master Cyc. Your staff has done an excellent job. I had best leave a larger tip than usual...

Thinking of the avatar, if Missouri progresses futher into the NCAA tournament, I may want to have a party at the Palette. I'll contact you with plans if they do.

CivGeneral's Campaining Train stops at Bavaria Station. CivGeneral decided to hop off the train to Streach his Legs for a moment and checks out a Local eating establishment not to far from the station. CivGeneral walks into The Palette Bar. Cyc Imediately Reconises an old Freind

Cyc: CivGeneral, is that you?

CG: Yep, its me.

Cyc: Come sit down and tell me the Good News

CG: Well, I have been doing a lot of Campaining Trips around Fanatika for President...

Cyc: President!?, Realy

CG: Yep, Im running for President.

Cyc: Congrats. I bet all of thoes seminars realy worked.

CG: and also Hours of DP Training

Cyc: Good Luck and show us the Grand General walk

CG: Thanks, and what specalty Drink would you recomend for On-the-Rail Travel.

Well CG. Seeing how you're on the campaign trail and all, why don't we try a couple of shots of peppermint schnapps. It will keep you warm, make you happy, plus keep your breath minty fresh. It's also made here in the North Province, so you'll be keeping with local tradition.

*Cyc pours one for CG and one for himself*

Prost, my friend, and good luck in the Presidential Election.

Greetings, Master Cyc. The confounded elections are over, and not a minute too soon. I've found that I've spent much more time than I've ever anticipated holding the top job, so it's nice to retire to my old spot on the Bench. With some luck, this term will be as quiet as the last.

But, enough with politics tonight. I've come to relax. A plate of penguin, along with some good wine, would be excellent.

Very well, Lord Octavian X. Here's your Presidential Penguin Plate, and a goblet of Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy your meal, the Penguin has a new artistic flavor to it and is very moist. With the wine, you should experience an almost surrealistic delight.

Congratulations on your appointment to the Chief Justice position. Yes, it was kind of a quiet term. The last murmur we heard from the citizenry was from Disorganizer, I believe. Funny... now Dis may be the first stirrings of the Judicial embers this Term.

Well it certainly is good seeing you here, again. Tell me, what do you think of the cultural Revolution taking place in the city of Penguin? And what do you think of the mind-numbing tactics used to suppress it?

The Pengiun situation is most unsusal, to say the least, consider our war-like culture. I really don't mind anyone speaking up for peace. Anyway, I kind of like the music. :)

I'll not yet attempt to stop it, but the Kingdom of Doughnutia is ready and willing to respond.

Also, I'd like a cask of this fine Cabernet Sauvignon for the Augusta Palace's cellar. When I get started on some judicial reforms I've planned, I may need to indulge in it often.

Oct, the Penguin situation is already over. The rebellion has been stopped.

Reedy: Free the Penguins! Stop the masacering of these defenseless birds!
Sensible: Ignore my son! Ill take a Chardany! Got any 4000BC Vintage! Why am I yelling!
Reedy: Free the Penguins!!
Reedy has unfortunatly goten to the Penguin store rooms and is starting to free them
Cyc: Guards!!!
A bunch of guards, not dada comandoes, beat up Reedy
Sensible: Thank you. For that, Ill take a steak, potato and some spinach with it.
Reedy: (currently bleeding) Free.......the penguins.... (he collapses)

I can't believe I let this thread go unattended like that. My apologies to all. Octavian X, I hope you enjoyed the wine. Reedy, Penguins have been taken off the menu and my guards who beat you have been promoted, no, no, I mean fired. :) Hope you're feeling better. Take any or all of the Penguins here. Sensible, I hope you enjoyed your meal.

*Young Padawan Sky runs into Bavaria Castle.*

Sky: I am Zarn's son. Are you, Cyc?

Cyc: Yes, what is the matter?

Sky: I need to send this one guy to the underworld, but most of the Jedi are gone. They were chosen to go first to the Heavens. I need help to provide justice for this nation for one last time.

Cyc: Sky, you are too young for this. Just let it be.

Sky: I can't. I can't let him get away.

Cyc: Well, you definately act like your father. Sky...

(OOC: it's up to you Cyc.)

Sky...your dedication to your father's will is impressive. It reminds me of someone I knew long ago.

Perhaps the means of accomplishing what you want now is faith, as some of us don't have authority to provide transportation to the underworld. Faith can be a very powerful factor in one's life. I'm sure with the proper focus, we can work together on this problem and try to recognize what suitable justice is revealed to us.

Here, have some hot chocolate, and let's try to concentrate on the finer things of Fanatika during its final hours.

As Cyc watches the little Tux Parade waddle off into the sunset, he thinks of all the good times he's had at the Bavaria Castle.

Cyc thinks aloud: I want to thank everyone who made the Bavaria Castle what it is today. You are all welcome back anytime.

Top Bottom