SGOTM 09 - Murky Waters

Welcome, DMOC! Glad to have someone nearly as unpronounceable as me!

I will also have to reserve a post, if we want other teams to be able to see our progress without reading the entire thread.

Anyway I don't think Erkon will be copying/pasting the first two posts... he writes them from scratch each time, but strangely is only inventive enough to include a couple of new words each time. :p

After that, we will all check in at some point, and begin discussion in earnest.

I think I'll pass on this one. But don't start making silly things now, remember I'll be watching your progress! Good luck.
First of all, I think we should settle our capital a long way away, in a no-food site one square from the coast with multiple tundra and desert tiles. Of course, we will do this with the express purpose of allowing it to be captured by the barbarians. :D

Yes, I will post twice (#2 and #3), then ZPV once (#4), then the thread is open for everyone. Unless someone has an idea of how to improve stuff.

This text is not easily readable with my skin :D

Make one post by each member explaining their contribution to the game and how they felt things went?

@oyzar: that would work in a team who is not filled with self obsessed megalomaniacs :D

We haven't had a proper post-game-analysis. There's a lot of things we could have done better, but the important question is this: could we have played different given the knowledge we had during the game? Without spending even more time analyzing all suggestions? :lol:

I love post-game analysis. First thing that comes to mind this game:

Spoiler :
I missed the sexy pictures LC used to contribute.

I am going to be away from tomorrow until Tuesday. If the team thread is posted before Tuesday, don't wait for me to reserve a post to sign in and start discussion.

Erkon, if this happens, can you reserve a third post, please? I will keep the summary in a later post, but it would be great if you could give a link to it at the start of the thread (and maybe at the end of the game, copy+paste the final version).

I love post-game analysis. First thing that comes to mind this game:

Spoiler :
I missed the sexy pictures LC used to contribute.
SPeaking of sexy pictures, I just found out who the Prime Minister of Spain is.
Spoiler :
Mr. Bean!!!​
Spoiler :

Top Bottom