New Official Arriving / leaving / introduction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, folks, exams are coming up. As a result, I have asked my account to be temporarily disabled so to erradicate temptation. I'll be back in a month or so hopefolly, so for now it's goodbye, aufwiedersehen, sayonara and au revoir.

nonconformist said:
Well, folks, exams are coming up. As a result, I have asked my account to be temporarily disabled so to erradicate temptation. I'll be back in a month or so hopefolly, so for now it's goodbye, aufwiedersehen, sayonara and au revoir.
Good luck and welcome back! :)

Tomorrow, I'll probably be running away again, retreating ever so deeply into my mind again. submersing conscious thought until everything becomes a blur; everything becomes an arm's length away.

When? Today, tomorrow, all throughout the day. When does it cease or stop? Never. I can't keep my guard up all day, and it would probably be better for me to descend into it.

I can ascend to pure happiness, the reflecitve touch of a pure childhood memory, and just as quickly freeze up whenever I encounter a bad one. There's more bad now than actual good ones.

Don't worry, I'll be back here tomorrow (if I remember). And the next day. And the next day...

Probably most of you don't care, but if you read something different - a different emotion, different psyche, even maybe different personality altogether - it is because I descended too deeply and didn't return all in one piece; rather, returned in shards of glass...

I have my exams coming up now too, noncomformist.. I feel your pain. Revising chemistry right now. Hybridization is so much fun! And so is the rest of the International Baccalaureate. Weather is nice, and I'm stuck inside working 10 hours a day now for the last week before the exams start. Phew. Can't wait 'till it's over and I can return to the Joys of Civilization.

hbdragon88 said:
Tomorrow, I'll probably be running away again, retreating ever so deeply into my mind again. submersing conscious thought until everything becomes a blur; everything becomes an arm's length away.

When? Today, tomorrow, all throughout the day. When does it cease or stop? Never. I can't keep my guard up all day, and it would probably be better for me to descend into it.

I can ascend to pure happiness, the reflecitve touch of a pure childhood memory, and just as quickly freeze up whenever I encounter a bad one. There's more bad now than actual good ones.

Don't worry, I'll be back here tomorrow (if I remember). And the next day. And the next day...

Probably most of you don't care, but if you read something different - a different emotion, different psyche, even maybe different personality altogether - it is because I descended too deeply and didn't return all in one piece; rather, returned in shards of glass...

eep.

Good luck..?

Hitro said:
Looks like I returned recently.

nice to see you back (although I am also only here every few days now)

thetrooper said:
@The Fjonis: hybridization is jolly fun! I cross my fingers for you :D
Thanks, dude. I'll need that. When I close my eyes, I see pi-bonds forming :crazyeye: Enough studying for today, methinks.

Damn, my exams, well i wish i could bear to get my account suspended... it's sad but i'm now addicted to CFC :(. Well i guess i should be revising now then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom