Warmonger score and unmet civs of your victim

Managed to confirm this today. Anyone who you have met but has not met your target will still know of your warmongering. The downside is you can't bribe them to DOW someone they haven't met yet......

Works also other way around. If your target has met everyone but you have met only your target you dont receive any warmonger penalty when taking their cities. Works backwards in my opinion.

Kind of like in Civilization when you knew your Senate was going to force peace on you if you spoke to their leader. Best part about that system is you could just ignore their emissary.

Managed to confirm this today. Anyone who you have met but has not met your target will still know of your warmongering. The downside is you can't bribe them to DOW someone they haven't met yet......

In a recent game I played, I DoWed a CS no one knew about, and nobody realized (I DoWed them almost right after I met them, and since I got 30 gold from them, no one else knew of their existence). In the same game, I also DoWed China, my neighbor, even earlier in the game to steal 2 of their Workers. Only Ethiopia knew them and were aware of my DoW, the civs I met afterwards didn't know. I didn't see any modifiers about warmonger hate, at least.

Works also other way around. If your target has met everyone but you have met only your target you dont receive any warmonger penalty when taking their cities. Works backwards in my opinion.

Agreed. It's totally backwards.

Top Bottom