Conquests Cheat Utility Program

Gogf

Indescribable
Due to the game error discussed in this thread, I need a way to rush a wonder. I'm going to switch the prebuild city to wealth, and then to the desired wonder, and then rush it, the turn the greyed wonder says "1 turn." I personally don't consider this cheating as I am doing nothing that I would not have done were there not a bug in the game. So, I looked through the utilities forum, but I couldn't find anything. Somehow I doubt that nobody has developed one of these cheat tools for C3C yet, so I must have missed it. I personally hate cheating but again, IMO this is not cheating. Thanks you.

And I know I look like an idiot looking for one of these cheat tools, but I started to play it out, and it really does set me back a good deal (my massive GPT income from other civs completely fades out before its completed if I start over, and this is just when I want to finally start warmongering as I now have artillery...

EDIT: Nevermind. I've discovered that I can get the wonder in two extra turns legitamately. *sigh* I have to run a deficit for two turns, but I guess it's better than cheating.

Gogf, perhaps you have already played this out, but civ 3 multi tool (C3MT) is a very comprehensive game editor which allows you to edit save games, i have not used it much so I don't know everything it is capable of, but i think you could use it to give yourself a scientific leader, then use the scientific leader to rush the wonder on the turn you should have originally been allowed to build it.

Turner_727 said:
Nothing wrong with deficit spending, if you can afford it.

No, I meant I wouldn't have if I had finished the wonder when I should have, as I would have sold the techs.

Yes, I have played it out. Thanks for the help though :).

Sorry about the late reply.

Top Bottom