* * Spoiler * * - The Conquest of classical_hero. A spoiler Thread.

I just researched Agriculture. I was going to go for Animal Husbandry for the cow, but then I realised that I need to know where the copper is so that I can claim a source for myself. Seeing the way how Chamnix destroyed Calis easily with Axemen, I better make sure that I do well to get a source of copper or Iron for myself.

And here is my world as it stand right now. There are just so many good places to go for, but I will wait to see if there is any copper nearby first before any settlement plans are started. Thankfully I have not met anyone yet. I will do my best to get to the huts before anyone else gets them.

Time for some more screenshots.

Here is what I know of the world as it is.

I have a scout right next to the hut and will pop it next turn and hopefully I will get something more useful than just gold. I plan on Irrigating that corn right near my Capital so that I can use slavery to the fullest in the early stages of the game and hopefully I will get some Copper right near mer or otherwise I will need to get Iron working ASAP so that I can get Iron instead, but I would prefer copper so tha I can start on other things that will help improve my empire.

I really must rename this thread a monologue, since I seem to be talking to myself.

Dutchfire Declared war with me and this is what he said with the save.
to You,

When you open the save you'll see that I declared war on you. I did to
give
my scout the opportunity to move faster past your country. I would be
okay
with making peace again soon, or we could stay in the war status as a
sort
of open borders agreement.
Dutchfire
Naturally this means that I will kill his scout if it gets close to my capital since I have a warrior there. It is a perfect opportunity for me to get some experience for him.

I popped the hut and got 50 more gold again. :rolleyes: When will I get something useful?

This turn I have finally gotten a tech from a hut. I got hunting.

I know where Chamnix is. See the bottom left of the screenie

I have researched Bronze Working IBT and now have a source of copper right near my capital, but not in the Capital, but it is close enough for my personal use.

I just have built my second city and I have a the source of Copper inside it's radius.

I have started on a Barracks so that I can eventually take out dutchfire. He will be my first target.

Top Bottom