Zulus?

Grishnash

Mad Scientist
I played RFC and was surprised that the Zulu were not in it! :(
Why not?
They could come around 1709 or 800AD, their UHV could be, [No europeans on south or central africa by 1880AD, No cities lost to Europeans by 1880AD and stable with no civil wars or breaks for indepentents till 1850.
Their UP could be Bull's Horn plus towards gunpowder units or something.

I would really like play them in RFC! Put 'em in!

While I would like new civilizations added as well, the people around here are really stingy when it comes to that sort of thing. I have learned that it is best not to ask.

Sorry,
M'Hael

As far as i see it, Rhye is not willing to add anymore civs, so you have to do it on your own which is, in opinion, quite difficult because you have to add many things in the phyton files, futhermore the game isn't balanced anymore like it should if you add more civs.

standard answer no. 217: (South) Africa is meant to be a theatre for European colonialism, having a civ there would screw that up.

Zulu are one of many civs who are better represented by either independent cities (Korea) or units wandering about the map. RFC had Great Zimbabwe as a city until recently, but it caused problems with the AI's colonisation of Africa, so it was removed.

Personally I think there are still too many civs, but there you go. We all have different preferences.

Top Bottom