Found City, AI?

DodgyDave

Warlord
when i place cities, i am told, that i cannot found a city within 4 tiles of other city, this does not seem true for the ai, because i see alot of cities, thats within 3 tiles, why is that?

when i place cities, i am told, that i cannot found a city within 4 tiles of other city, this does not seem true for the ai, because i see alot of cities, thats within 3 tiles, why is that?

Four tiles apart aka three tiles in between.

Do share your screenshots of the AI placing theirs two tile apart!
(Hint: it doesn't happen)

france have a city 3 tiles away from a city, that spain setup later, between them are a mountain and a hill and its an giant earth map, so its south france and north spain we are talking here :)

also how do you screen shot ingame? as my normal program, just gave me a black screen???

F12 is screen shot, but it also forced me out of the game and loaded another for some reason???

i am current playing as germany, same map, so not allowed to settle within 3 tiles of another city, now at war with france and have to kill a dutch city, to get too them, but notished that the dutch city have been setup only 3 tiles away from Paris, its not the dutch capital, but their second city, so its also have only 2 tiles between them, how come they are allowed to place cities this close???

F12 is screen shot, but it also forced me out of the game and loaded another for some reason???

i am current playing as germany, same map, so not allowed to settle within 3 tiles of another city, now at war with france and have to kill a dutch city, to get too them, but notished that the dutch city have been setup only 3 tiles away from Paris, its not the dutch capital, but their second city, so its also have only 2 tiles between them, how come they are allowed to place cities this close???

I believe the map allows for cities to be placed two tiles apart (that is if it is the yet not another version), to give the european civs a chance to expand

yes, its for yet not another earth map, playing on a giant map, but i am not allowed to setup this close, only the ai??

I don't understand that, whenever I play this map I am allowed to, try reporting this to the creator after veryfying the problem with pics. If you want to take photos, you may want to change the hotkey.

Perhaps. I believ there is a thread in the custom maps section where you could ask this question, as the people there would have much better idea.

i will contact the creator, because i am not allowed to build cities this close, only the ai, thats annoying

not sure about the expansion , but in vanilla - if they are not on the same landmass, distance does not matter.

F12 used to do that to me too, (load another game) but it stopped after the pre GnK patch.

Top Bottom