I broke the 1upt rule?

Heerlo

Jedi Master Hearlo
So as I was playing the last update for my story "Into The Future", in the S&LPs forum, something strange happened.

If you've been following my story, you'll know what happened, but if not, well, I had this city(Seattle) on another continent, that was taken over by Monty.I sent a force across the ocean to take it back.So I started fighting over there, and I had a modern armor and a Helicopter gunship that were right next to each other.I told the gunship to attack the city, and it went and got in the same tile with the modern armor, and then attacked.You can see it in this screenshot.
Spoiler :

Eventually, the game put the modern armor way off in the distance somewhere, as shown in this screenshot toward the bottom left.
Spoiler :

Must just be a bug or something..

Anyone else had this happen?This is Civ5 vanilla if that makes any difference.

Eventually, the game put the modern armor way off in the distance somewhere, as shown in this screenshot toward the bottom left.
Spoiler :

Must just be a bug or something..

Occasionally it happens that you can end a turn with two pieces on the same tile. For example you just built an archer in a city that already has one garrisoned and you exhaust both their mps by firing (it tries to hide one of the units from you, but you can select it from the military unit list). In my experience it always moves one of the units to an adjacent tile before the start of your next turn. Maybe "way off in the distance" was the closest tile it could find.

Top Bottom