and ***SPOILER THREAD***

Do you find the idea of a spoiler thread to be an abomination?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • No.

Votes: 16 61.5%

• Total voters

Mojotronica

Expect Irony.
Reveal the "twist" endings to your favorite (or not so favorite) movies here.

Please use the "Post Reply" option and use the title of the movie to title your post.

Also I have tacked on a poll.

Just movies? What about books? :mischief:

No. As long as a spoiler thread is clearly marked as such, I have no problem. On the other hand, I find I am rarely suprised in any event.

J

well nowdays hollywood has come to the point taht we already know what will hppen to a point (commercials on TV and the gut feeling *he and her will be the only ones left alive*)

is not like anyone would know that the Oracle in the matrix was acctually ..........opps a friend already ruined this for me, i wont do it to yall.

Only spoilers that bug me are for things I'm REALLY into. So, basically Buffy, Angel, and Star Wars movies. By next week there'll only be two of those left :(

I find it almost as annoying to know there is a big surprise, like with the 6th Sense (knowing there was a 'shocking ending', I immediately and perceptively noticed he was SHOT AT THE START OF THE MOVIE... sheesh some people are slow).

Perhaps you should specify MOVIE spoilers. I don't think you can spoil movies that have been out for a few years, because if you haven't seen it by now...

But movies like the Matrix? I don't know... I wouldn't care if the Oracle was really a bad guy (and I AM just guessing from what Stalin said, I haven't seen the movie, but given how cliche the first one was it wouldn't surprise me).

Originally posted by stalin006

is not like anyone would know that the Oracle in the matrix was acctually ..........opps a friend already ruined this for me, i wont do it to yall.

I hate spoilers when I'm getting really syched up to see a great movie. Like the damn Matrix you little bastard!

I swear, if the oracle turns out to be a bad guy im gonna be pissed.:mad: :mad: :mad:

:lol: see? now waht its going to get ur mind later on is if a spoiler thread is worth it, after all this is a spoliler thread, but dont worry everyone, i havent seen the movie, i have no idae waht will happen i made it up to see poples true reactions in a spoiler thread.

so dont be sad.......just when i saw magneto die in X-men 2.... :'( poor morpheous......he also will......oops

You are just a filthy lier, not cool. I am no longer upset.

I saw X-Men and Magneto doesn't die. :p

:p i saw it too, i said it so u knew i was lying.......but someone did die...teh president killed by nightstalker...or taht german catholic demon guy, whatever his name is......oppps

people vote no for a spoiler thread!

queen amidala dies in the next starwars movie! *the golden robot forgot his name* turns out to be the fisrt openly gay robot ever! in the next movie too

In The African Queen, the German captain marries Hepburn and Bogart, ending the ceremony with the words "I now pronounce you man and wife. String 'em up!" Just then the torpedoes start working again, hit the German ship and sink it. Hepburn and Bogart survive.

I still haven't seen Soylent Green!!! And I already know the ending of course... Darnit.

People who ruin surprises in movies or books are just plain mean.

Top Bottom