Unit Skins - Color Palette

Houman

TR Team Leader
Hey people,

I was wondering if I could replace the general green robe of the confucian missionary with a white robe. The darker green should be a bit white/grey and the light green should be plain white and so on.

I should be able to replace the green in the Color Pallete with white. Would this work? This is just an asumption. I have no practical experience. If this would be possible, to re-skin the units much easier.

Please share your knowledge with me. How do I have to do that in Paint SHop 9 or Photo Shop?

Many Thanks
Houman

Yeah, that's possible to do. I don't know about Paint Shop 9, but the Photoshop 6 I use has a way to do that.

In Photoshop you can select the part of the image you want to alter, then use the top toolbar to select Image -> Adjust -> Replace Color. That brings up a menu which lets you select a color to alter and gives three sliders to alter it with.

It has a slider for Hue, which changes the color to a different one (like green to red). One for Saturation, which makes the color darker or lighter. And finally one for Lightness, which gives the color more shadow (all the way to black if you wanted) or can bleach it with white light. This last slider would probably work for what you want to do.

Top Bottom