New team colours!

Oh. :) Bubump! :bump:
Not sure if all discussion participants still active on the forum, but Pounder is still on the board, and Oz was here - so, I hope, they'll be able to help.
In the page 6 of the thread Sloth_MD posted the link to the program but the link/website no longer available. Having the terrible English, I understood (and I could be incorrect) this program will give correct numbers for colors and positions in the palette (I'm very far from gfx processing, so this is ultimately hard task for me).
So, is there any possibility to re-upload that program? Not sure how it'll work (screenshots disappeared as well, too) but would like to play with it. :) Thanks a lot anyway, guys!

:confused: Do you mean the The Original Rhye's Colors? That link works.

:) ,

Oz

Oz, thanks for help. :) I meant the program from Sloth_MD promoted in the post 98:
Sloth_MD said:
If anyone is interested, I've written a little program which lets you select the base colors, then calculates all the appropriate shades, give a graphical display of what the palette should look like, and puts the rgb values into an edit box for you. The language I've written it in isn't a very good one for directly altering the palette, but I can hand the algorithms off to anyone who wants to write something like that, or even alter mine so that it calls a palette editing program with the values to be changed.
Looks like the link to that program was posted but lost then.

Anyway, I tried yesterday the 3-color palette attached to that post - and it doesn't look attractive with units from Plotinus :)bowdown:) & Sandris :)bowdown:). So, probably, 2-colors palette may work - but I'm not sure, I have to find & try some good one. :)

Thanks, anyway! :)

Looks like the link to that program was posted but lost
Still there are users interested in CIV III modding :goodjob:

Looking at the post you mentioned, sloth explained his calculations - looks like the formulas could be entered into a spreadsheet without much hassle. that would give you an equivalent of the app you are looking for.

bluebox, thanks for advice. :)
But I'd like to try something which wouldn't consume a lot of time to do it good myself - there are a lot of things IRL currently, HNY and other stuff... :)

Top Bottom