(SoI) The Rise of the Ayyubid Dynasty (1171–1341)

How's the invasion of Jerusalem? Any update?

I actually played ahead, so you'll have to wait and see how the invasion of Jerusalem went :mischief: ; its just that I am really busy for the moment, but don't worry I'll update everyone either later today or sometime tomorrow. :)

A good one or a bad one? ;)
(if you have played SoI before...)

A good one, Egypt has a lot of potential. Though as the KOJ I really put a damper on the Ayyubids when I burned Daimetta three times. But doesn't seem like you'll have that problem with the KOJ in this case. Your only other concern is maintaing stability and maybe the Ottoman Empire if they get themselves into gear.

A good one, Egypt has a lot of potential. Though as the KOJ I really put a damper on the Ayyubids when I burned Daimetta three times. But doesn't seem like you'll have that problem with the KOJ in this case. Your only other concern is maintaing stability and maybe the Ottoman Empire if they get themselves into gear.

Ya, they had Damietta at first (which is historically accurate; although it happened later), but they were pushed out thanks to my spawn. Sorry I haven't updated this, I would, but I am away from home using my mac, therefore away from the pictures. But fighting against the Crusaders is easy, but I won't get too ahead of myself ;)

the question format reminds me of the original Batman tv show. lol

I am waiting for the next installment, same Turk time, Same turk channel

Looks really good I'll be follwing this.Also do you know of some guide for SoI because I'm really confused.

the question format reminds me of the original Batman tv show. lol

I am waiting for the next installment, same Turk time, Same turk channel

LOL! Ya perhaps.. :p
Anyway, I'll try and finish the next installment by today; sorry everyone that I have not been able to get to it for the past few days :(

Looks really good I'll be follwing this.Also do you know of some guide for SoI because I'm really confused.

Thanks! :D
I would recommend that you download the game, and look at the manual which Edead has provided, it's really helpful, and if your confused about some mechanics from this game, it will clear it up for you.
You can also look here.

Thanks for the link
no problem!

Ok guys, bad news; my gaming computer's battery died permanently (HP Laptop), therefore I'm going to need to wait until I find a replacement before I can access the game again :(
In the mean time though, I will try to work with what I have already saved on photobucket

Well, that's no good. At least there's a part already recorded on the internet, though.

no problem!

Ok guys, bad news; my gaming computer's battery died permanently (HP Laptop), therefore I'm going to need to wait until I find a replacement before I can access the game again :(
In the mean time though, I will try to work with what I have already saved on photobucket
Silly PC's. You should get a Mac.

Actually, scratch that. Mac's can't play the AND Mod :D

Sorry Mosher but :bump: in hope that the story may continue.

HOW DARE YOU!

:bump:ing is my job!

I :bump: too.

Thanks everyone for the support, will post a new story this weekend :)

Top Bottom