Germans ftw

Even more ancient than that: Princes of the Universe hadn't started (I think).

The Wii wasn't released!!! The horror

Actually not a horror. The Wii sucks. the PlayStation is where its at.

While we are on the subject, if anyone wants my PSN gamertag, its AlienPower420.

No, when this story started, the current windows was XP, the iPhone had not been released yet, Star Wars Episode 3 had just come out, and SouthernKing was in 4th grade and had never heard of Civilization. :(

On the subject: TF2 hasn't been released, The PS2 was the main console, I have heard of, but not got Civ 4, and the current best game is HL2.

o.O I was younger, I was about to turn 10! :lol: I didn't even know what
Civ was yet.

4th grade...10 years old...either everyone here is actually the same age or somebody here is still in 4th grade :p

(Or worse, a 26 year old Pedobehr *shudder*)

I'm almost 18 so i win

I am 14 and 1/2 and in 8th grade. I hate all my teachers, and nobody else at my school plays Civ (that I know of) :cry:
I do have friends who have PS3s though, so it isn't that bad.

Now if i only i had any sort of idea about the American grade system...

i think i called it the wrong name but I meant the whole "8th grade, 4th grade" thing. in England we have numbered years i.e. year 1, year 2 and so on but i don't know how the two translate

i think i called it the wrong name but I meant the whole "8th grade, 4th grade" thing. in England we have numbered years i.e. year 1, year 2 and so on but i don't know how the two translate

Ah. No, i think year 1=1st grade and so on. It depends on if you have 12 years/grades/whatever like us (plus kindergarden or whatever its called in the UK)

wikipeader'd it and we are one year ahead so grade1 = year 2.
i think that would make me in the equivalent on 6th grade for you guys when this story was posted (or year 7 for me).

I am 14 and 1/2 and in 8th grade. I hate all my teachers, and nobody else at my school plays Civ (that I know of) :cry:
I do have friends who have PS3s though, so it isn't that bad.
Making friends because you like there stuff, not them. I do the same :)

at least in my school:

>90%: A
80-89: B
70-79: C
60-69: D
<59: E (basically you fail, in some schools it is F)

Our marks are bumped 10% by American Universities so its:
>80%=A
70-79=B
60-69=C
50-59=D
<50=F
Shows you how much superior our school system is :)

Top Bottom