Anarchy Game-RFC Edition

To speed you along: Capture a French City by the end of the turnset.

Be nice to the Native Americans Like who I'm playing in my first story *hint* *hint*

I order you to...

Conquer every city in Europe, and as soon as possible, adopt the State Police civic, the nationalism civic, the state property civic, and the free religion civic.

This should teach you to fight against communists. :mwaha:

Update the story (Hmm...maybe I shouldnt say that when none of mine are updated :D

I change it to:

Build a city and name it Yoshiegg737

control all of italy before 1700 a.d

Before you can adopt Free Religion i order you to run a Christian Theocracy, down with the infidels! :mwaha:

but that means my Napoleon-like spree order wouldn't take place in Italy :sad:

One demand per update. :p

Besides, that conflicts my first turn order (To adopt Hinduism)

One demand per update. :p

Besides, that conflicts my first turn order (To adopt Hinduism)

it doesn't. i don't think hinduism would be in the nation before free religion, so i didn't said anything about before adopting hinduism. i was fully aware of your order.

and with christian theocracy i could mean a crusader state. even if not exacly christian...

I order that you become as unstable as possible without collapsing for 20 turns!

control the holy lands before 1860

I feel bad for SK now...

Then again, he is part of the NIP. :p

I feel bad for SK now...

Then again, he is part of the NIP. :p

You don't have to feel bad anymore. I was loading this save file today and somehow got a game I was playing with the Mars Now mod. Looks like I accidentally saved over the file:(

Anyway, I am planning to an Arabia interactive AAR. Some people want me to use RAND, but I am not a huge fan of RAND. So democratic poll time:

What mod should I use?

1. Use RAND anyway and make SK deal with it:cry:
2. normal RFC or an RFC modmod (if its a modmod post which one)
3. Sword of Islam (then you need to tell me which civ to use)
4. No mod, just normal BTS
5. Other mod (post which one)

Top Bottom