You Decide! (kinda)

hoplitejoe

Top fun-poster
i have been thinking of making a story for a while now. i know i want it to be some sort of rfc game (be that SoI dawn of civ or some other) but i cannot make up my mind what to do. any requests?

note: this is not democratic :king:

I don't care particularly what map/mod you play but I just have a suggestion on which Civ to play. Something people don't usually play?

This may be a bit of an exaggeration but about half these games seem to be either on Greece, Rome or England.

Seeing someone buck the trend would be nice.

Not to many Portugal stories either.

Khmer Empire :lol:

OK I have decided on Civilizations in Abundance. what would you rather, a Zulu or a native American game?

I pick the Native Americans. More interesting, also the spawn earlier (900 AD compared to 1520ish AD for the Zulu)

I choose...

THE KHMER.

So out of a choice between the Zulus and native Americans Mosher chooses the Khmer :crazyeye: very helpful :lol:

I choose Portugal. Hope that helps the desicion.

I'd like a Nat.Am game, to pick one of the actual choices ;)

OK i will do a native american game. on all the games i have played with them so far as i go into the 18th century i always start sliping further behind in tech, even behind the Aztecs! any tips to help this?
Why not try Synthesis instead?
I have played and enjoyed it (exept for the resource decay :mad:) but I think it needs a little balancing and i want to wait for more of the features before I make a story of that.

Yay - should be fun to watch.

Top Bottom