The S&T Times

Could I make suggestions for story inclusions to future S&T Times issues?

If I may, I'd like to suggest Lemmy101's Civ5 playthru: How to Conquer the World by being Poor, Upset and Massively Outgunned. I don't think I've ever laughed harder reading some S&T's from civ games than his.

If stories are not being solicited, my apologies.

Anyways, this is awesome. Keep up the good work. :goodjob: I also subbed as well.

I remember reading that story, it was funny.

Hey, I saw that this was put on the home page! Keep it up.
Thanks. Thumbs up to Ginger_Ale for the front page notice. :D

Could I make suggestions for story inclusions to future S&T Times issues?

If I may, I'd like to suggest Lemmy101's Civ5 playthru: How to Conquer the World by being Poor, Upset and Massively Outgunned. I don't think I've ever laughed harder reading some S&T's from civ games than his.

If stories are not being solicited, my apologies.

Anyways, this is awesome. Keep up the good work. :goodjob: I also subbed as well.
Suggestions are always welcome!

Wait, what? :crazyeye:
The basic civ version. If they actually read the story they will see in the first post, usually, what expansion it is.

Yeah, congrat's Tambien! :D
Thanks. :D

Yoshi! REMEMBER TO FINISH YOUR STORIES, when was your last ghandhi the reporter update?

Yoshi! REMEMBER TO FINISH YOUR STORIES, when was your last ghandhi the reporter update?

7 billion years ago. Yoshi had to make a computer out of rocks and had to run from dinosaurs. He never updated after that. :p:p:lol::lol:

Sorry about my total crap reviews, Ive been sick and still am. I am on medical leave for this until the 30th. And my Internet has been a

an e&%$#@sh

Ian7 said:
mbkkbm said:
7 billion years ago. Yoshi had to make a computer out of rocks and had to run from dinosaurs. He never updated after that.
Yoshiegg737 said:
I'll have you know, those were top quality Igneous Rocks
Sigged!

Spoiler :
POST! OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

I b hungry for update :aargh:

Edit: Srry, wrong thread :p

Great Job! Subbed and looking forward to next issue.

Spoiler :
POST! OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

I b hungry for update :aargh:

Edit: Srry, wrong thread :p

Oh god the larger text, he did it, he finally did it!
:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Top Bottom