The Resource Mod

Nice work Roamty. :goodjob: You obviously put a lot of effort into your work.

I have some new resources I'll upload soon: Cherry, Tomato, and Plum. I also found that the Red Force Mod has some new resources many are not aware of such as Platinum and 2 Types of Caviar. I might also make a Saffron resource because it is so much more valuable than other spices.

Nice work Roamty. :goodjob: You obviously put a lot of effort into your work.

I have some new resources I'll upload soon: Cherry, Tomato, and Plum. I also found that the Red Force Mod has some new resources many are not aware of such as Platinum and 2 Types of Caviar. I might also make a Saffron resource because it is so much more valuable than other spices.

he did do a nice job on it, me and him talked already and I will release it as a new udate to the mod, and he will go along with you and I as creators of the mod, theres a couple other things i want to do with it then ill release it

So, I can fix it by copying the watermelon.dds and naming it wheat.dds? I did open NifScope but as I have never used it I could not make had nor tail of it.

Have a pina colada on the beach for me Dacubz.:beer: Well, to really solve the problem you need to change the place the texture is looking for in the freeze.nif. If you change the names of the .dds, then on high settings you'll have the same problem again. Hopefully this error will be fixed in the next release. In the meantime if you just want to use low graphic settings, yes, just switch the .dds names like you suggested.

Have a pina colada on the beach for me Dacubz.:beer:
Will do :D
I converted them all to modular. Plus I added Olives and its olive press improvement, Pine Trees, Donkey, Llama, and last Feathers.

http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/95138/the-resource-mod-now-modular

Wow that is nice, great work:goodjob:

Im probably gonna add some resources from C2C, they took all the animals out of zoo tycoon (a game) and added them as animals to their mod, theirs alot of cool ones that could very well be resources

Sharing ideas is a great reason to help each other out.
It only helps to improve everyone's mods.
There are lots of ideas, units, and discussions hidden in the threads of other older mods as well.
I'm sure there are some great ideas that have been forgotten about.

If y'all get a chance share your thoughts C2C in the community project forum.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=449
They are rapidly developing new resources and developing new ideas.
It's a great mod.

Top Bottom