6 player FFA game thread--invite only

Pacific has passes Wed night, lol, anyway let Onan decide which day is which and call it go

Anyway, I will stay on line 8pm today, Fri and Sat

I appreciate your dedication, but I'm talking about starting 8 or 9 days from now. ;)

Pacific has passes Wed night, lol

Actually, no, their Wednesday evening is still a good four or more hours away....

We'll get it sorted out. Unfortunately it looks like nothing fits for everyone for about a week, with me being away this weekend. :mischief: We'll get there.

Actually, I could play Sunday the 22nd / 11pm Sat PST.

Might that work for everyone?

Sorry, that day is not fine for me, but the rest days should be ok

Right, I knew there was a reason why I hadn't proposed it before.

Launch date: Friday 27 8pm local (usual time, whatever that is in Finland and Quebec ;) )
PST this is Thursday 26 11pm

Being optimistic, if this works out, and everyone's keen to get the game off to a good start, maybe we can run a second session the next night!

That day is like a New Year Eve in the traditional calendar

By the way, which day is most likely for the next week?

Was typing when you posted

Great! Next Fri

cross posted--see above. :)

sok for Friday same time as usual...oh that's very soon!

Edit : Oops 27th of january ok. Next week then. ;)

I can do that this week (in a few hours) Onan but may not be home by 11 next week - I'll do my best though!

Friday or Saturday pacific are best for me, and Wednesday night pacific time is potentially acceptable

Friday or Saturday pacific are best for me, and Wednesday night pacific time is potentially acceptable

Hmn, does that mean the time proposed (Thursday PST) doesn't suit you?

I was going by what you'd said in Steam chat: Brenador: I prefer to play on what is Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night my time...

Let me know; I think everyone can probably make it the next night instead, especially if we nail it down soon.

I can do that this week (in a few hours) Onan but may not be home by 11 next week - I'll do my best though!

Likewise let us know if this is doable, or if the next night is better.

Everyone ends up happier if we give each other definite commitments we can keep! :cool:

I'm ok with any day.

What settings? Small continent, 12 CS? Any condition on war?

I can definitely make it the following day and can commit to that (Friday, 27th 11pm pacific). Thursday is still a maybe for me. As for settings, here is my vote for small continents. I think city states just adds very little value to the game and prefer to have them off.

Okay, rescheduled to Friday 11pm PST / Saturday for the rest of us. A little over five days away!

k just posting this here as a reminder for me:

Brenador's availability (PST): not Sunday or Tuesdays.
Thurs - Sat preferred / good
Mon or Wed possible options, tho not preferred.

So for everyone not in PST, this means our main possible game nights (everyone else seems fairly flexible, at least so far?) will be (I want to keep my Tuesdays evenings free for yoga):

Friday - Sunday, with Thursdays as a backup option.

If we can settle on at least one consistent weekly day, that'd be great.

Looking forward to the launch this Saturday / Friday PST!!!

Top Bottom