6 player FFA game thread--invite only

I'm not sure if i will be in time for Saturday. I don't work Friday night and i will be at my friend's home for the night but i don't know when i will come back(in time for sat. 2 am). Friday is ok.

Once more I'd prefer Sat (Fri PST) over Friday (Thurs PST). It will be a stretch on that day to get home by 11.

Duelling preferences.... Brenador went the extra mile last week, can it be your turn this week, Is?

What time Friday / Thursday PST could you make it by? 11:10? 11:15?

If it's not possible, we'll do it the following day at the usual time--EDIT: woops, didn't see Tab's post...hopefully Friday works out, it might be our only chance this week! Unless, of course, Tab's friend likes to watch him play civ..... :mischief:

Unless, of course, Tab's friend likes to watch him play civ..... :mischief:

Well i'm going to his home to play Bordelands on PS3. We have a game that we started a year and a half ago :lol:

We play approx. 1 or 2 times per months only...but we are at level 65 and presently going through expansions of the game. Fun game btw, Bordelands 2 is coming soon and we want to finish this incredible game before that!

Hmm I seem to recall I was willing to go the extra mile on the Thursday this past week. I really can't do this particular Thursday as it is my birthday, but I can probably do next Thursday. I'm still available Friday or Saturday.

Friday or Saturday would work for me.

If you guys are talking about Friday PST / Saturday for everyone else, then we're out for the week, as Tab can't play Saturday. If you're talking about tomorrow, 26 hours away (Thurs PST), then we can get a session in.

Either way, we might as well start talking about days for next week. When are you all available?

Sun 12 / Mon 13 / Tues 14/ Wed 15/ Thurs 16/ Fri 17/ Sat 18? (For PST, your day is the day before each one listed.)

Please list any and all days to maximise chances of finding one that works.

Brenador and Islandia, can you start translating the days yourselves now? Much easier to just list everything in one timezone...and if you're not sure, just ask. :)

I can do tomorrow. In general, any day except Monday and Tuesday usually will do.

Less than 24 hours to go.......?

Same here, almost all available for week

Less than 24 hours to go.......?

Same here, almost all available for next week

Okay I'll translate to your times since the rest of the world is passing me by! I can play Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday the following week. Friday is doable if that's the only day that everyone is available.

Okay, I think this means we're not playing tonight, in about 12.5 hours.

Can everyone do this coming Sunday? That's not too far away--two and a half days. But again, might not work for everyone.

Based on what I know of everyone's availability, it looks like next week Thursday or Friday are the options (6-7 days away). I know Brenador prefers not on Thurs, and he's done this once for us already. And Islandia prefers not on Friday...and I didn't think we'd done this yet. But maybe I'm mistaken.

I've just been informed that I'll be helping with birthday preparations for my son on Thursday and Friday next week, when we usually play.

That seems to take out our two most likely days. :(

Hopefully another day will work for everyone....

I've just been informed that I'll be helping with birthday preparations for my son on Thursday and Friday next week

By your wife i guess? Typical male human behavior :D

Let's play next week then.

Next week sounds fine, I had something come up this weekend as well so I couldn't have made it tomorrow nor Sunday. Can reschedule for Wed-Sun.

Actually, only Sat-Sun next week (7-8 days away) are totally free for me. I could skip other plans on Tuesday or Wednesday in the interests of keeping things moving, if those days work for everyone.

Keep in mind, guys, that this game has a natural deadline of the end of March. We switch off daylight savings time then. Some of you may switch on to daylight savings before then, good to know if that'll happen sooner. One switch = an hour change, two switches = two hours difference. For many/most of our players this will put our usual time out of reach.

Sun 12 / Mon 13 / Tues 14/ Wed 15/ Thurs 16/ Fri 17/ Sat 18/Sun 19 (For PST, your day is the day before each one listed.
:)

Looks like the chance of get the game going next week is little

I can't play on Wednesday (Australian time) but I can play on Saturday/Sunday.

Top Bottom