Hukkak Revised Extra Civs Pack

What appears in my MODS folder is a single file, labeled "d4e9a196-0cbf-447c-a4bb-825714849b2a-4.civ5mod". No folders or files are extracted from that.

There is a bug, I think, for mod installation when your games directory wasn't in C:. The bug resulted in the download occuring, but not being installed. I had a similar problem and the fix was to edit a config file, I think.

That "civ5mod" file is a 7-zip compressed file. You should be able to install 7-zip and extract that civ5mod file.

Confirmed, I downloaded another small mod and that one didn't appear either.

Downloaded 7zip, unpacked the mod, loaded and launched, and all is well. It even added the "Install mods" and option to enable the other little test mod I downloaded...

Thanks for the assist! Shoulda known that they didn't have time to QC their mod area... ;)

Using this mod now, and if anything is broken i don't see it. Playing as Ethopia and loving the civ bonuses.

they're not bugged but the last patches made some significant gameplay changes that are reflected in the bonuses and maintenance costs of most of the buildings. Most of the UBs from this mod need to be updated to reflect those changes.

Sean, could you add an Austrian Civ in an update or something? That'd be really cool, and I could help you with the info and UU, UI, and UB. But I can't mod :/

I love all the new civs, and if I were to get a large pic for each civ's leader could that be used in place of the current system that reuses existing leader graphics, or is that something that can't be modded?

not sure why but when trying to use this, they dont appear in my list and when I do advanced start I see TXT_**** instead of the name of the civ, if anyone can help me solve this issue I would appreciate it.

this mod worked until I upgraded to the latest version of the game.

edit: sorry I was wrong, I downloaded the original version not your revised version

i hate to be the newb who asks how to remove a civilization.

the truth is, i want to learn how to remove one or even 3 or 4 so i can attempt to make my own via reverse deconstruct (ive never done anything with modding before so its new water for me).

Once i know how to remove i can try to learn how to add. since i won't have internet much longer i know im not going to be able to use modbuddy for its guides.

i have spain/inca and it gives no scrollbar in "start now" and for "advanced start" i see this in place of the mod content leader names.
"TXT_KEY_AHUR - TXT_KEY_CIV_ASSYRIA_SHORT_DESC".

It seems im not the only one with this problem, i installed "Version 17", manually since the one on the hub is outdated.

Has anyone tried using this mod with Info Addict 19 ?

It seems to have issues running together and i just wanted to make sure its these two conflicting and not something else i have installed

I have just downloaded this mod and the game picked it up, allowing me to "enable" it in the MODS menu of the game. However, I want to play as the Harappans and none of the civs from this mod show up in the list of playable civs when I want to set up the game. Any suggestions?

The opening background for the Hittites is not showing. Fix by doing the following:
- rename DOM_Hattii.dds to DOM_Hatti.dds
- using a text editor change line#34 of "Hukkak Revised Extra Civs Pack (v 4).modinfo"
to: DOM_Hatti.dds

Is it possible for someone to remove the conflicting DLC civs?

There is already a vikings (although if you can make another leader, fine) and a korea (although if you can make another leader.. :)

Also, if someone wanted to add more civs that fit, certainly, but just fixing the DLC conflicts would be great.

Okay, I spent half a second looking at the files, and it was obvious how to correct. I've removed the offending civs in my version, Vikings, Korea, and Inca.

Not sure how the old stuff is balanced after the new patches, might be interesting to look at. Will have to adjust it again I'm sure for GaK

Top Bottom