Dawn of Colonization Sign-Ups

Any answers?

So how does trade work? Between players or between a player and unclaimed territory?
At level 1 tech only adjacent land can be attacked from a fort?

Trade income for all nations is the average base income world-wide and trade tech increases this while embargoes and blockades decrease it.

An Army Tech 1 nation can only attack lands adjacent to a fort.

"In regards to your choice of oriental catholicism. Milan and the Kingdom of Jerusalem will likely be forming a schismatic form a catharism (orthodox catholicsm, [known as milanese catholicism at present]) that will be more expedient for you to join than the religion of some far off chinese despot.

If you join with Milan and myself you would have allies nearby, join with China.... well your going to be a very isolated french state, and who knows, crusades ARE all the rage

Join Milanese/orthodox Catholicism, it will benefit you much more."

That was from Jehoshua. He is trying to pressure me to convert to Milanese Catholicism. SHould I? Also I can not copy my map into the post. I got it all coloured but I can't copy it into here to be posted. HELP!?

I say yes :D

Point of the message is, if you go with GW's schismatic religion then your going to become joined at the religious hip with a power that is far, far away in East Asia, with the originators of Catharism and Celtic Catholicism (who would have good reason to go after a schismatic) sitting right on your doorstep...

As such, it is better if your going to join the schismatic ranks to join with milanese Catholicism since at least in that case your going to have an ally right nearby in the form of Milan, which could easily help you in the case of a crusade from the outraged Cathari squatting in southern france or the celtic catholics up in the isles (or from any religious faction really) where all GW could do is sit in his east asian abode impotently shaking his fists and mouthing condemnations worth less than the cowpat oppressed french peasants use for fuel as their cathar overlords sip tolosian wine in their chateau's.

Anyone else have a opinion? Also I can not copy my map into the post. I got it all colored but I can't copy it into here to be posted. HELP!? Can someone tell me how to post it here please?

Well, if I were you... just join Catharism, or when mech reaches your border he will excom you and attack you. I mean, if things made sense. If they don't, he'll do it anyway.

It's your choice, really.

And, to post the map, go to imgur, press "Computer" and select the archive, then click "Upload" and paste the link here.

Join the Russian Orthodox Church. ;)

BTW, excommunication means higher chance of revolt, if not directly revolt.

Monolith is, obviously, the most superior faith. And also the least boring one.

About your map - go to imgur, and then drag it onto Imgur's front page. Click upload, then copy paste the right link and post it here.

He could just join Catharism, but considering Mech is right next door... conflict is a highly likely possibility between Mech and France in consideration that Europe is crowded (and tolouse particularly so with Catalonia, Milan and France).

If I were him I would pick a faction other than Catharism which is nearby and willing and ensure that if mech does anything silly he faces multiple fronts. Thats a role Milan (if France was appropriately Milanese Catholic) could quite easily commit too, which the Russkis and the worshippers of the large rock could not.

-

PS: Oh and FPSphile, I would advise that you do not go casually revealing messages people give you on the forums.

Sure this message was merely me giving some advice (especially considering Im in the middle east and have no real stake in western Europe), but for me at least it makes me suspect that you can't keep confidentiality, which of course is not a good thing if your going to be making alliances with people.

Hahaha. I shall say, I'm more interested in Toulouse than in France proper. If mech went for FPS, I'd join him.

Better advice for you, FPSlover, is to never work with Jeho at all. ;)

Sorry. For some reason i cna't pm people! I needed somones opinion too. Thanks It will not happen again Sir. Also can we have a alliance MC nations?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW UPDATED KINGDOM OF FRANCE
Country is Kingdom of France

FLAG
http://www.mapsofworld.com/flags/france-flag.html

MAP
http://imgur.com/djSFe

We are a kingdom with a king and Milanese Christendom. We elect a parliament; House of lords (elected for life) and House of commons (elected for a decade). Strong military and economy. The king controls taxes and the military.

Leader name is king Henry the Sixth.

HISTORY
France was not affected by the death. It stayed strong and acquired 4 more territories by peaceful expansion. France is a militaristic population. Everyone must server ten years in the military and twenty years in the Militia. Religion is state ran and anyone not following it dies or is converted to the true faith. The economy is strong and France will rule the world! Also we have General Napoleon Bonaparte and General Sir Arthur Wesley so we win AUTOMATICALLY! I wish I could win auto but i can't ;( Anyway when will the game start?

I believe you have to have 5 posts or something like that to PM people, and posts don't count towards the count on IOT; I suggest playing around in forum games for a while to get your post count up, so you can join social groups and PM people and the like.

Better advice for you, FPSlover, is to never work with Jeho at all. ;)

Tell that to Filli Noctus in regards to the Civ V games I play ;)

Anyways it appears that our resident francophile has accepted the logic of my advice. As such my work in Europe is temporarily done so I can focus on things of more direct concern in regards to the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

You probably either need more/need more time on the forum. I forget which.

I believe it was a week, or so.

@The Milanese Catholic states (Or whatever you're calling it)

What exactly are you guys schisming from? As for joining Oriental Catholicism or Milanese Catholicsm, that's up to you. Its true that hanging out in China we can't physically do much to help you right now.

That said, I think if you want to start with anything resembling RL Catholicism you'll probably have to schism off of us, or outright declare heresy from the Celto-Catholics or Cathars. It might be easier to schism off of us.

Whatever you guys do, the Empire of the Dragon is willing to work with you. Your religion is much closer to ours than any other religion in the world, including the Celto-Catholics. You would be, however, throwing out the baby with the bathwater as it pertains to Celto-Catholic revelations.

We highly doubt any of your Catholics will exist in our lands, but if they do for some reason, we will respect their rights to worship, in return for the protection of any Oriental Catholics in your region.

And whhile, of course, we don't consider your pope to actually be the pope, we are more than willing to openly discuss religious policy. Our theological disagreements are fairly minor, and you seem to have one very notable saint outside your canon:p

Sign-Ups on hold and game delayed until some....concerns with my ruleset are dealt with.

Top Bottom