IMPORTANT: Loss of Files

Don't worry, TF granted me a tiny part of the divine powers of a moderator, so I uploaded your units properly and deleted the duplicates.

However, you still have work to do with the Sci-Fi units (I did not download those). And also, I uploaded only a preview image (based on the pedia) and the zip files.
If you want to include animated gif, or another preview, then you'll have to do it yourself.

Ugh these stupid hackers! :mad:

Don't they have anything better to do than hack someone who didn't do a thing to them :gripe::badcomp:

No. That's why I feel as much pity as anger. Imagine the emptyness of their life.

I really don't want to. It must be really sad...and lonely. Oh and I'm guessing they probably weigh anywhere from 200-400 pounds ;).

With the help of Steph I've managed to reupload all my lost files.

With the help of Steph I've managed to reupload all my lost files.

Cheers to the creators and re-creators :beer:

... And anybody want to start a betting pool on what Wyrm's 'DILLIGAF' stands for?

-Oz

Why didn't I think of that?? lol

I already knew that when I said "I'll take that bet"... I just didn't feel the need to spell it out at the time.

All my files are re-uploaded.
Merci beaucoup, Steph, for uploading the ones you had. :D

I visited the forum tonight out of the blue. I saw the warning from Thunderfall, so I signed in to see if any of my files were affected. It appears that all of them are back to normal now, but I'm not sure. Thanks to Steph, who it seems did a lot of work repairing the downloads database and anyone else who might have contributed to reuploading any of my files.

If anything of mine is missing, please send me an e-mail, and I will try to get it back up.

Top Bottom