Complete list of Steam Achievements

I love that no one has won at Immortal difficulty yet, or chopped down enough trees or roads, which would have gone out so quickly with Civ 4 spamming of forests.

Edit: Someone beat it at deity, and only .1% of all players have let the barbarians get one of their cities.

I beat diety a few weeks ago, and noticed it still said 0% the next day when I checked, so even if it says something is 0% completed it doesn't mean no one has done it. I also beat imortal, and beat the game with every leader and all those achievements still showed 0% after.

Has anyone been able to get the neighborhood bully one? I've annexed plenty of my own puppet states without realising there was an achievement for it but never gotten it. Do I need to annex a city that another civ has turned into a puppet state? Or is this another broken one?

And the sink 357 naval units one for England makes me want to call that one "seriously?" On a side note I got that "get beat building a wonder by another civ 10 times" achievement when I beat another civ to a wonder.

Can you get achievements when playing with mods?

Nope. See this thread.

2K Greg said:
Yes, playing with mods disables the ability to get achievements

FXSSSeckman said:
To clarify on what 2K Greg said, there are 3 achievements relating to modding.
I cannot remember the names off the top of my head but they had the following requirements:
  • Download a mod
  • Play a game with a mod
  • Rate a Mod, go into the installed mods tab, click on a mod for more details, and click like it (but only if you really do ;))

Has anyone been able to get the neighborhood bully one? I've annexed plenty of my own puppet states without realising there was an achievement for it but never gotten it. Do I need to annex a city that another civ has turned into a puppet state? Or is this another broken one?

And the sink 357 naval units one for England makes me want to call that one "seriously?" On a side note I got that "get beat building a wonder by another civ 10 times" achievement when I beat another civ to a wonder.

Neighborhood bully you have to free a puppet state from another civ then annex it after it's been released.

Sink 357 units as England wasn't all that hard I did it on island map prince level dual civs,think it took 3 or 4 play throughs camping barb camps with naval units.

Neighborhood bully you have to free a puppet state from another civ then annex it after it's been released.

I'm not sure about that. If I remember right, all I did was conquer the nearest City State, Puppet it then Annex it.

"Annex a previously puppetted City State"

What is "Have any city held for ransom by barbarians" achievement? I've never seen barbs capture/hold ransom a city before, so what else is it?

What is "Have any city held for ransom by barbarians" achievement? I've never seen barbs capture/hold ransom a city before, so what else is it?

Barbs will attack after a little while on the higher difficulty levels.I just started a deity game and just hit next turn as the barbs came around eventually they attacked and took the city and got the achievement.

I'm not sure about that. If I remember right, all I did was conquer the nearest City State, Puppet it then Annex it.

That could do it too I'm guessing,was just describing how I did it to unlock it.

Barbs will attack after a little while on the higher difficulty levels.I just started a deity game and just hit next turn as the barbs came around eventually they attacked and took the city and got the achievement.

I figured as much. I've only had two barbs attack my city before, and it was the same turn that both of them did it. They need to increase this if you ask me, Ive beat the game on every level, and only saw the attack that one time on prince.

Also do they really ask for ransom? Or do you just have to take the city back? And do they build anything?

I figured as much. I've only had two barbs attack my city before, and it was the same turn that both of them did it. They need to increase this if you ask me, Ive beat the game on every level, and only saw the attack that one time on prince.

Also do they really ask for ransom? Or do you just have to take the city back? And do they build anything?

Actually I'm not quite sure what happened,they were attacking the city, health dropped too nothing the city flashed a second the achievement came up and that was about it.I wasn't really watching closely so they may have deducted gold directly from my account.

This. I conquered a city-state, turned it into a puppet, left it for about 5 turns (so that it was not revolting, although that might not be necessary) and then annexed it.

I actually got the achievement without having to have a city captured.

Standard Map
King level or higher
Raging barbarians
Delete all your military units and they should eventually come and attack your city

FTR, in the game long the file is called "[122706.892] DBG: 118 (U): ACHIEVEMENT_REALLY_SUCK (He Threw a Car at My Head!) = Unlocked"
:lol:

Two Men Enter, One Man Leave
Completely defeat another Civ and remove them from the game.
Isn't that a grammatical error? Or some strange reference...
Magellan
Prove that the world is round by uncovering a connected loop of tiles around the circumference of the world.
Ok I tried this one 5 times without result. I discovered most of the world but it's impossible

Guys,
I have almost completed all the achievements, however, when referencing these to the global achievements there are quite a few missing. I have a total of 92 + 10 to go, that equals 102. Although it it stated there are 120, where are the other 18?

Cheers,

Steam Civ5.png

Guys,
I have almost completed all the achievements, however, when referencing these to the global achievements there are quite a few missing. I have a total of 92 + 10 to go, that equals 102. Although it it stated there are 120, where are the other 18?

A bunch of them are "hidden" so they only show up on your personal list once you've unlocked them. Although since they show up on the global list they're all known. Read through this thread, although most of those hidden ones appear to be bugged.

Cheers,
ATM I am trying to get the tomb raider achievement and i have played single 1Vs1 game and conquered egypt, still no luck.
Thanks for the reference link. I will investigate.

Top Bottom