Dawn of Civilization - an RFC modmod by Leoreth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you logged in as Administrator? Could be that your user account doesn't have permission to create folders.

Mine is the only user on my computer, so I should have admin privileges. I certainly don't have trouble creating other folders.

I have the same problem. My solution (and it's a crappy one) is to put DoC in the "downloads" section, and update my SVN there before copying everything on the BTS/Mods/RFC DoC file

Yeah, that would've been my next suggestion. Moving around the SVN folder is no problem, so try to check it out somewhere else.

I sometimes get the same message when my game is running and I try to update simultaneously.

I sometimes get the same message when my game is running and I try to update simultaneously.
Of course, the game has reading privileges for the GameCoreDLL so SVN can't delete and replace it.

@ Leo:
Hi, could you take a look to these saves.

Greece: once discovered Pries I miss the Oracle icon to build it.... Pantheon is my civ...
What's the problem? a bug??

German: I've vassalized Poland, but the Victory Conditions is still 0/3
(Is Poland considered in Europo, isn't it?)

Yes, Poland should be in Europe, I only forgot to add it to the code. I've already made fix and just haven't committed it yet.

The Oracle save is not compatible with my working copy, which revision are you using?

Yes, Poland should be in Europe, I only forgot to add it to the code. I've already made fix and just haven't committed it yet.

The Oracle save is not compatible with my working copy, which revision are you using?

No, it should qualify as an African civ

Well, the save you posted crashed when I tried to open it, and the changes I've made shouldn't cause that. But I'll revert soon and try it again.

Okay, that worked. Weird, wouldn't expect incompatibility from these changes. Anyway, does that answer your question?
Spoiler :

No, it should qualify as an African civ
:lol:

Well, the save you posted crashed when I tried to open it, and the changes I've made shouldn't cause that. But I'll revert soon and try it again.

Okay, that worked. Weird, wouldn't expect incompatibility from these changes. Anyway, does that answer your question?
Spoiler :

ok...I don't think about other civs, I expected the fail message if Persia bulid it... :goodjob:

You're right, actually there should be one. I'll look if I can rewrite the code so that happens.

Examples? I think most of free server will only offer much data storage for small time and then delete it..

If someone has a server on hand where the mod can be uploaded I'd greatly appreciate it, else I have to make do with deletion after 30 days of inactivity. Plus, there seems to be some trouble with gamefront currently, I've moved it to another site for now.

If someone has a server on hand where the mod can be uploaded I'd greatly appreciate it, else I have to make do with deletion after 30 days of inactivity. Plus, there seems to be some trouble with gamefront currently, I've moved it to another site for now.

Thanks for hosting it somewhere else, but the problem now is that the speed is capped at 150kbps, thus making it a ~25 min download.

You could try hosting it on Desura. AFAIK, they shouldn't delete your files and the download speed should be way higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom