Frequently Asked Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
45°38'N-13°47'E;13903729 said:
The larger the empire, the harder to control anyone. Large empires covering half of the world never worked for long.

And the farther out you get, the more likely the citizens feel they should govern themselves instead of have some distant government that may or may not actually care about them do so.

Does anyone know how long the meteor dust event lasts? it started 1032 ad and now it has been starving my civilzation for 200 years :'(

Also asking for tips for maintain my colonial empire stable. seems to be impossible to counter the bad effects from "colony" and "distant location".

I also tried to change the rev. difficulty and reload the game but it didn't change anything at all. Tried to save the game as a scenario too and start playing it without revolutions at all but that simply ed up science totally (a tech that would take ~20 turns before now would take me 800 turns.)

Meteor dust lasts for a set number of TURNS, not years, scaled to game speed.

It does go away, you'll just have to suck it up.

I myself had it happen twice in close proximity. If a city is starving, use trade caravans/freight/3 rd option to dump food into that city.

Colonial empire, make them vassals, let the subjugated AI deal with it, and you reap the benefits as master. Build your capital and Summer Place at 1/3 of empire, or at 1/3 of your envisaged final borders.

The 3rd question, upsets the realistic time scale, I don't really know/understand how it works

dear modders;
besides all my appreciaton for all your efforts, i wondered if the mod will/can be completed.is there any plan about it?
thank you

dear modders;
besides all my appreciaton for all your efforts, i wondered if the mod will/can be completed.is there any plan about it?
thank you
Yep, it will be completed, definitely. I've been rather busy lately but I haven't abandoned it. And I think Afforess too wants to see it completed. Also, Vokarya is still working very actively on it. dbkblk has left the project but I hope he can still help us a bit.
We just don't have a timetable of course, but we all want to see the project completed.

Dear developers, I have a question about "happiness." Before, the ratio was a "unhappiness" and population = 1: 1. But now my cities (all) for each "resident" have 1.5 dissatisfied. Where it specified in the XML?
Sorry if not true topic =(

Thank you!
You are right! It is because i select "Monarchy" - i not seen "+50% unhappy of population from overcrowding"

dear modders,
do you have any plans on uploading AND2 to steam?
also does 'formations' cause any instability in the game?
thank you

Hi!

No, we have no plans to upload it to steam as this is a mod and not an indie game.
Otherwise, the formations should not cause instability, but it will require a little more powerful GPU to display more units. Just try it to see how it goes for you!

Hello haven't played for a while and i m having an minor problem with religion. I founded hellenism but i cannot convert to it! Am i missing something?

Divine Cult is a notable offender in that regard.

I've read that A New Dawn has options to limit the number of units per tile.

Where can I find said options? I looked for it on the BUG menu, on the Advanced Options when creating a custom game, and on the .ini files in the mod folder, but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom