Main Download Information

ok fixed the download problem but now when i try to load the installed mod it comes up with an XML error and crashes.

Tag: z[]ADER_BARBARIAN in Info class was incorrect
Current XML file is: xml\Gameinfo\CIV4ForceControlInfos.xml

Any ideas??

I also patched to 1.54

I had that same problem before, its when a person deletes something that should not have been deleted. Did you start with a NEW copy of 2.81, a NEW copy of 1.53 and then the patch 1.54? Dont uncheck anything in the AND stuff.

yeah I think so, I had to get a fresh download of everything cause i updated to 3.19. I deleted my old RoM and put the new one plus AND and patches all to the new place.

Do you think i should try deleting everything and trying from scratch again?

I'm wondering if my install file of AND might still be corupt cause it says its 75.3mb instead of 77?

yeah I think so, I had to get a fresh download of everything cause i updated to 3.19. I deleted my old RoM and put the new one plus AND and patches all to the new place.

Do you think i should try deleting everything and trying from scratch again?

I'm wondering if my install file of AND might still be corupt cause it says its 75.3mb instead of 77?

Mine says 75.3 also, here's what you should do, dont mean you HAVE to.

Download a NEW 2.81 with patches, install them, then make a BACK-UP copy of them (just incase AND gets more stuff to add) then if you think you have a good copy of 1.53 install that, then install the 1.54 patch.
That should do it, and it should run ok after that, well except for those random crashes, but thats why you should have the CivilizationIV config setting to:
(; Specify the number of turns between autoSaves. 0 means no autosave.
AutoSaveInterval = 1) that way you can use autosave to the last time and 9 out of 10 times it will continue your game from there.

I did that went for the 2.81 full instead of mega installed and worked, but when i added AND it gave the the same message again, that was also after redownloading AND?

I recommend you follow the instructions on the FAQ page for installation.

hi, im still having the some problem with A New Dawn MOD MOD...
i leave u the print screen.

i play with RoM 2.81 mega and i dont have ever this problem. Only with A New Dawn :(

i have set the grapich like this:
1900x1080
antialiasing x 2
and the rest High detalis.

A New Dawn dont support high details?? whats happen with the grapichc??

can u help me and revie this???

thanxxxxxxxxxxxx!!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Attachments

• with aforess modmod.jpg
    with aforess modmod.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 113
I recommend you follow the instructions on the FAQ page for installation.

The only difference from the FAQ instructions is that i installed it in the 'documents' folder instead of the 'Program files' folder because of the annoyance of trying to move things around in program files. Would this account for the random deletion error or not? All i've done is install each part in turn. 2.8 patch to 2.81, works fine, then install 1.53 patch to 1.54 and then when i try to run the RoM mod it crashes saying something about a barbarian info class being worng? I don't see what i can really do differently? I don't uncheck any options that are already checked i just let the installer run through except for pointing it to the RoM folder.

any help appreciated...

@taxman AND and Mega hate each other, gotta use Full or Lite

@Lib.Spi't AND hates being in the documents on

@taxman AND and Mega hate each other, gotta use Full or Lite

@Lib.Spi't AND hates being in the documents on

OK thanx!! i will try the full version with AND.

Meanwhile Affores can u make it work and get long with the Mega version of ROM ??? :mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief::mischief:

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!! :king:

Merry christmas!!!! :D:D:D:D

Hey guys,

I'd like to post some questions, wishes and suggestions for future improvements for RoM Modmods or even AND:

- Wish: Is that possible to include other leaders to Civilizations that have just one leader? I'd like to ask especially Pachacutec for Incas'.

- Wish: I insist in adding a little bit of more corporations. The game is bigger (more techs, units, buildings, resources), there are fantastic 22 religions and just the same 7 corps. It's a shame cause for RoM 2.7 and 2.71, there is a pack including more 10 corps, but it isn't avaiable for RoM 2.8/2.81.

- Suggestion: You should change the art for some Wonders. For instance, there is a more realistic art for the Sphinx avaiable for other mods in this forum. The same happens with Hagging Gardens and Machu Picchu.

- Question: If a buy the new Windows 7, will I have any kind of problems to play Civ 4 and RoM or AND?

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate and thaks for making a so special job improving Civ 4 and making it a much better game.

Hey guys,

I'd like to post some questions, wishes and suggestions for future improvements for RoM Modmods or even AND:

- Wish: Is that possible to include other leaders to Civilizations that have just one leader? I'd like to ask especially Pachacutec for Incas'.

I generally don't add new leaders. They eat up too much bandwitdth and don't add much new content or change the game much. I recommend you make the request in Generalstaffs leaderhead pack or Zappara's mega civ pack.

- Wish: I insist in adding a little bit of more corporations. The game is bigger (more techs, units, buildings, resources), there are fantastic 22 religions and just the same 7 corps. It's a shame cause for RoM 2.7 and 2.71, there is a pack including more 10 corps, but it isn't avaiable for RoM 2.8/2.81.

Adding some of Vincentz's corps is something that I've been meaning to do for some time now.

- Suggestion: You should change the art for some Wonders. For instance, there is a more realistic art for the Sphinx avaiable for other mods in this forum. The same happens with Hagging Gardens and Machu Picchu.

I generally avoid changing things unrelated to AND. I'd post this in the RoM 2.9 discussion thread.

- Question: If a buy the new Windows 7, will I have any kind of problems to play Civ 4 and RoM or AND?

Nope, I use Win7 Pro, and everything works great.

I seem to be having some problems installing the 1.54 patch. When I run the installer it says that I do not have 1.53 installed..... I can assure you that I do. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

I seem to be having some problems installing the 1.54 patch. When I run the installer it says that I do not have 1.53 installed..... I can assure you that I do. Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Just make sure you are selecting the Rise of Mankind folder to patch. It gives that error if it can not find the required AND files, so you must be selecting the wrong folder.

Just make sure you are selecting the Rise of Mankind folder to patch. It gives that error if it can not find the required AND files, so you must be selecting the wrong folder.

Its definately selecting Rise of mankind folder itself.... I dont have some aspects of AND installed, I deselcted some options on the instalation perhaps that is the reason why?

Its definately selecting Rise of mankind folder itself.... I dont have some aspects of AND installed, I deselcted some options on the instalation perhaps that is the reason why?

No, it looks for CvGameCoreDLL.bak in your Rise of Mankind/Assets folder, which is automatically created when you install AND. Check and see if it is there.

No, it looks for CvGameCoreDLL.bak in your Rise of Mankind/Assets folder, which is automatically created when you install AND. Check and see if it is there.

Hmm its not there. Perhaps this is an issue with UAC. I have civ installed in program files(x86)

(X):\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Rise of Mankind\Assets\CvGameCoreDLL Bak File (5824KB)

It should reside in this path.

JosEPh

Top Bottom