[MODMOD] Thal´s FlagPromotions for CPP

Hey! I've been getting this error in my lua log a lot:
[2442.382] UnitFlagManager: IconHookup error - icon index: 6 icon size: 16 atlas: KRIS_SWORDSMAN_PROMOTION_ATLAS image control: Promotion7

Image control's span includes Promotion1 - Promotion8. The error is repeated many times in a row. Don't know if that's a huge problem, buy my last game started crashing relentlessly around modern/atomic era with minidumps at 0kb and this error as the last thing to appear in the lua log. Leaving this here in case somebody's got the capability and will to take a look.

It seems the file hosting site linked from this post ...

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/modmod-thal´s-flagpromotions-for-cpp.547864/page-4#post-14078743

... is (sometimes?) displaying banners with fake download buttons with malware. Be careful with what you are clicking / downloading. Mind you, this is not Lynnes's fault - I will try to contact him about this - I hope is still around.

EDIT: The files are now hosted directly at CivFanatics and are safe to download - you can disregard the above warning.

Last edited:
There is a bug with the latest version that causes the flag of the unit to not line up with the circle of the city when it is garrisoned.
This only applies to city states, ai players and human player dont have this problem..

Hi guys !

I got a 1 year old game going on with Vox Populi (arguably an older version). I'm trying to install this mod, but I get a CTD as soon as the "configurating game files" step.
I placed the FlagPromotions (v 7) foler in the MODS folder (absolutely no other mods than Vox Populi ones and this one).
I ticked it in the mod list.

Any chance to fix this ?

Thanks.

Hey! I've been getting this error in my lua log a lot:
[2442.382] UnitFlagManager: IconHookup error - icon index: 6 icon size: 16 atlas: KRIS_SWORDSMAN_PROMOTION_ATLAS image control: Promotion7

Image control's span includes Promotion1 - Promotion8. The error is repeated many times in a row. Don't know if that's a huge problem, buy my last game started crashing relentlessly around modern/atomic era with minidumps at 0kb and this error as the last thing to appear in the lua log. Leaving this here in case somebody's got the capability and will to take a look.
I get it as well, I just want to know if it is harmless or not.

Top Bottom