Vanilla 1.74 PBEM

gundam_guy

Chieftain
Looking for players that are interest to play a few or one turn a day. Drop me a line.

mid to large map. perferrably 3+ players. But if no one responds, I am good to go with a 2 player game as well. Still interested?

large maps are not good for pbem game, due to long time needed for it.
Also, if we choose standard map, how many players will be involved....
Also, tech trading off or on?

Okay now that we have a possible 3 players game. How about standard map, with 3 players, with tech trading on.

Any further suggestion?

If not, shall I set things up? And pls let me know which world leader you want to play as.

I'd like to play as Peter. I think we should put some AI as well, three players on a standard map is too few. I prefer land maps.

Game is set!

Standard Terra Map (3 humans & 2 AI)
Vic Condition: Conquest, Domination, Cultural, Space Race
Tech Trading is ON

What are your emails? So I can sent the game to Anita first.

One more player is added. So the game is going to be 4 humans only then.

Everyone cool with this?

It´s OK for me. I think we should make the game go around the earth, so it will be easier to play at least one round/day. It's GMT -03:00 for me.

I am still waiting for Burlicconi to send me his email address before I start the game. I will wait one more day, then I will start the game.

The Game has started!

Standard Terra Map (4 humans)
Sea level: Low
Vic Condition: Conquest, Domination, Cultural, Space Race
Tech Trading is ON

I couldn't get my smtp for yahoo mail to work. So I had to email the game manually...
Here are the turns: Gundam Guy --> AnitaGaribaldi --> Burlicconi --> Champinoman

Emailed to AnitaGaribaldi..

I got the same message...

Then I just got message "Load Failed"...

I play several pbem games, but no vanilla version, and this is the first time I have problem...

Yes but if anyone in the chain has BTS and patched it to 3.13 then this messes things up because BTS 3.13 also alters 1.74 meaning that persons 1.74 doesn't match others who haven't got BTS or who haven't patched it to 3.13.

I have had this problem in other games. The only way I could patch BTS to 3.13 was to have a dual install of vanilla where one version was linked to BTS 3.13 and the other was stand alone 1.74.

I'd put my money on this being the problem.

Hi,

If you are willing to add one more player, count me in. I am skilled enough and consistent player. I can play more than one turn a day. My time is GMT+2.

Let me know if you are going to re-setup this game (as I see you have some problems) and I will provide all other details.

Top Bottom