Ials pbem #1

Just got slapped down in my attempt to put BtS on my wife's laptop :cry:

I'll try to stealth-install it this evening, but if the download takes more than about 4 hours I'll be discovered again. Once it's there she won't come across it... I hope ;)

If I can't get it on the laptop then I won't be able to play saves from 6/23-6/29, then again from 7/1 through 7/7. But then I'll be golden (back to work :()

Honestly, this has been a slow game. So if we know you're going to be away a bit, it's OK.

New Playing order is:

Peter Grimes (replaced PS)
Flying Pig
tycoonist
bathsheba666
Cutlass
Arwon
Atticus
Cheetah

I have edited the playing order on the first page, in the second post, for general reference...

Sorry to see PS depart....

Happy to see Peter arrive... :)

Agh, sorry - decided to be clever and organise my e-mail so that the PBEM dropped into its own folder, then wondered why it wasn't in the Inbox. Slap on wrist administered and sent on.

And I shall for the first time go without PS' inevitable witty response to that.

OK, unless I get the save within 12 hours I won't be able to play until 7 days from now, and then I'm gone for an additional week. Wife is very suspicious whenever I'm around her computer these days, so no civ on the macBook :shifty:

Top Bottom