Updated AND 2.1 Mega Civ Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be looking at all of the UUs and UBs and make a list of sorts for suggestions.

Finally I could commit a new update:

• fix territory color for Austria
  • update UU strength value for Colombia, Dinnehih, Indonesia, Romania and West Indies
  • fix Vietnam UB bonus (+2 flat production bonus instead of +2%)
  • fix flag for Hunnia
  • change Kanembornu UB Oasis model (from Bank to Oasis feature)
  • change Dufour (Switzerland) from Seafaring/Humanitarian to Scientific/Humanitarian

I have also repacked the fpk file, to fix a few missing things and to add some more civ later.
Download new graphics FPK pack.

@dbkblk:
Could you please replace the fpk file with the one above? Please let me know when it is done, so I can free up my dropbox (it's full now). THX :)

@Sogroon: Ok, I'll do that tonight!

@Sogroon: I've moved the git repository to gitlab as it allows 10gb of data instead of 1gb in github. This will allow us to directly add the fpk into the repository and avoid this in the future. Please register at gitlab.com (the platform is even open source) and i'll add you to https://gitlab.com/dbkblk/civ4_and2_civmegapack
All the tools you use with git still works, just point the repository to https://gitlab.com/dbkblk/civ4_and2_civmegapack.git instead of the old github address (which i'll remove soon). If you have any problem, just ask :)

EDIT: I invited you on your gmail address.

@Sogroon: I've moved the git repository to gitlab as it allows 10gb of data instead of 1gb in github. This will allow us to directly add the fpk into the repository and avoid this in the future. Please register at gitlab.com (the platform is even open source) and i'll add you to https://gitlab.com/dbkblk/civ4_and2_civmegapack
All the tools you use with git still works, just point the repository to https://gitlab.com/dbkblk/civ4_and2_civmegapack.git instead of the old github address (which i'll remove soon). If you have any problem, just ask :)

EDIT: I invited you on your gmail address.

Wow! THX! :)
Will look into it later...

I need to make more tests. I've tried to upload the fpk but it seems too large and git seems to crash. I think it's linked to git version of windows. If it doesn't work, we might stay with the current setup.

The file is too large for git 32bit on windows. Thus, I'll try to break it in two fpks to see if it works.

The file is too large for git 32bit on windows. Thus, I'll try to break it in two fpks to see if it works.

Vokarya mentioned earlier not to increase the number of fpk files too much. Custom leaderheads and Alternate leaderheads also have their own fpk-s, and thinking of possiple modmods... :rolleyes:

Vokarya mentioned earlier not to increase the number of fpk files too much. Custom leaderheads and Alternate leaderheads also have their own fpk-s, and thinking of possiple modmods... :rolleyes:

That's interesting
What's the disadvantage of having too many fpk files?

PS: Cheers, another hungarian modder here :)

His answer was in the bug thread. From what I remember, it's about the game not detecting some art files when too many fpk were used. I haven't tried to trigger that bug.

Having trouble with installing here. I've looked at the previous information you gave another poster on what to do, but I'm still confused. Do you put the civ4_and2_civmegapack-master folder (which contains the Assets folder and the .git files) into ROM:AND modules folder? If so, do I just put the FPK file into this folder? Sorry, just confused here.

Having trouble with installing here. I've looked at the previous information you gave another poster on what to do, but I'm still confused. Do you put the civ4_and2_civmegapack-master folder (which contains the Assets folder and the .git files) into ROM:AND modules folder? If so, do I just put the FPK file into this folder? Sorry, just confused here.

To install the current mod, just download:
THE REPOSITORY DATA (this link will always be up-to-date)
and
THE GRAPHICAL DATA

Extract these two files in the mod folder *. Be warned that some files might be overwritten on the next update by the launcher (if you use it). I plan to add support for MCP in the next update.

* Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn folder. Try the links above. You won't need the .GIT files.
Let me me know if it works now :)

Hello! I'm using the Mega Civ Pack (version 1.2.7) and playing with the Brazilians. I've noticed that the appearance of my cities and improvements haven't change since Stone Age! :spear: I'm currently in Renaissance and my civ remains with the same looks from the beggining of the game. :crazyeye: Some of my neighbors (other civs from Mega Civ Pack) are "evolving" as normal... Could you please verify it? :bowdown: Anyway, congratulations for your awesome modmod! :goodjob:

Hi i'm sorry i have not read the 300+ posts here to answer my own Qs, but could someone who knows a ton about the MCPs answer my humble Qs?

Is there a released or being developed MCP mod newer than the 1st post speaks about from March 2014?
Code:
  AND 2.1 Mega Civ Pack: 1.2 Released (14/03/2014)
  AND 2.1 Mega Civ Pack: 1.2 HotFix1 Released (17/03/2014)
  Custom Leaderheads MCP: 1.1b Released (16/03/2014)
  Alternative Leaderheads MCP: 1.1 Released (14/03/2014)
I think i understand the release & hot fix for release downloads, i can understand why maybe they have not been superseded by a single updated release, so is the 1st post still correct for downloading both files?
Code:
  AND 2.1 Mega Civ Pack: 1.2 Released (14/03/2014)
  AND 2.1 Mega Civ Pack: 1.2 HotFix1 Released (17/03/2014)
Does the Custom Letterheads modify the MCP further or ?
Does the Alternative Letterheads modify the RAND2 further or ?

Can i run all this with the latest release of RAND2 without any problems?
If no problemos with RAND2, where/what are the instructions for installation? And why does it not install using the RAND2 updater?

Tia!

Hi i'm sorry i have not read the 300+ posts here to answer my own Qs, but could someone who knows a ton about the MCPs answer my humble Qs?

Is there a released or being developed MCP mod newer than the 1st post speaks about from March 2014?
Yes. See my signature.
Does the Custom Letterheads modify the MCP further or ?
Does the Alternative Letterheads modify the RAND2 further or ?
I don't know what a Letterhead is :)p) but Custom Leaderheads adds more leaders for the non-MCP core civs and Alternate Leaderheads is only some (really nice) visual change for some core civs' leaders (e.g. Alexander)
Can i run all this with the latest release of RAND2 without any problems?
If no problemos with RAND2, where/what are the instructions for installation? And why does it not install using the RAND2 updater?

Tia!
It runs fine for me with the last rev.
I don't know the answer for the last question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom