Caveman 2 Cosmos

I love a happy ending!

As for the buildings not being there intermittently... wow... that's really odd. I don't even have a theory as to how that could happen, except perhaps some sort of overloading or information being stored in the same locations... and how that would happen I don't know. Haven't worked with buildings enough to have seen that.

V7 had an issue with an undefined (or misdefined) graphic on the Scientology Monastery by the way... something I caught with the debugger just before v8 release. If its never been brought up its probably still an issue but I haven't been running the v8 test with the debugger first through so I can't say for sure.

I think I may have found a bug. I cant see buildings that are built in a city. For example, I cant see any walls around a town.

I think I may have found a bug. I cant see buildings that are built in a city. For example, I cant see any walls around a town.

Not a bug, its a design feature. Although we are still working on which should be seen longer. Many buildings have no graphics for display in the city because if they did no ones computer would be able to play this mod.

Not a bug, its a design feature. Although we are still working on which should be seen longer. Many buildings have no graphics for display in the city because if they did no ones computer would be able to play this mod.
But I am talking about walls and palisades, which should be allowed to allow the player to actually tell which city is fortified at a glance.

But I am talking about walls and palisades, which should be allowed to allow the player to actually tell which city is fortified at a glance.

They are there, i just tested that part, and works perfectly.:rolleyes: Now the other fortifications have no art.

Then I have no idea what's causing this

That city is ment to have a palisade. The AI's buildings don't show them either.

Then I have no idea what's causing this
That city is ment to have a palisade. The AI's buildings don't show them either.

Is it the Capital? If so that happens sometimes, just a fluke.

Is it the Capital? If so that happens sometimes, just a fluke.
It is. That explains it, but 10 turns later it turned unhealthy, then the palisade appeared.

Apparently it appears that they built the palisade but could not be bothered to tell me until they became ill enough to stop partying.

It is. That explains it, but 10 turns later it turned unhealthy, then the palisade appeared.

Apparently it appears that they built the palisade but could not be bothered to tell me until they became ill enough to stop partying.

Also it did give the percentage, i know that, and thx, i knew it worked:lol: (Those darn 32 bit systems)Nah its happens to me also with my 64 bit one:p

Hey guys, and thank you for keeping this magnificent mod updated. :goodjob:

I have a question though. Have those freezes that occurred in v7 been fixed in new v8 version? Particularly those freezes that occurred because of revolutions (some civs trying to break free from their oppressors - caused total freeze in hot seat as well as in single player)

Up in the topic we have a question with saves there, where games were unable to continue due to these freezes. I know, it is better to start a new game of course, but just wanted to ask if this freeze issue has been addressed?

Thank you for mod and for gigantic work for community. Cheers guys.

Hey guys, and thank you for keeping this magnificent mod updated. :goodjob:

I have a question though. Have those freezes that occurred in v7 been fixed in new v8 version? Particularly those freezes that occurred because of revolutions (some civs trying to break free from their oppressors - caused total freeze in hot seat as well as in single player)

Up in the topic we have a question with saves there, where games were unable to continue due to these freezes. I know, it is better to start a new game of course, but just wanted to ask if this freeze issue has been addressed?

Thank you for mod and for gigantic work for community. Cheers guys.

Some freeze issues were resolved, most really. I was not aware we had a problem with revolution freezes... probably the same cause we were facing with Barb cities becoming civs and researching techs they already had... I'm not sure if this was addressed or not but its good for the reminder.

Some freeze issues were resolved, most really. I was not aware we had a problem with revolution freezes... probably the same cause we were facing with Barb cities becoming civs and researching techs they already had... I'm not sure if this was addressed or not but its good for the reminder.

Yeah, that all has to do with the RevDCM Team, and i am pretty sure they know. Thats one of the reasons i NEVER play with Rev on.:mischief:

Yeah, that all has to do with the RevDCM Team, and i am pretty sure they know. Thats one of the reasons i NEVER play with Rev on.

Me Too!!!!

It took me 10 hours to D/L the new version! Started off at 120kb/sec last night but after 5 minutes it was down to 13kb/sec. It finished sometime this morning. :p

JosEPh

I have also noticed that the mud paths did not overwrite the path since v6 or 7, but I thought it was by design.

I've complained about that too. Mudpaths should be the next upgrade over Path. But if you've went ahead and built paths all around your Capital and other early cities by the time you get Mudpath you can only build them to "untouched" tiles.

If it's been fixed then :cool: !

JosEPh :)

I've complained about that too. Mudpaths should be the next upgrade over Path. But if you've went ahead and built paths all around your Capital and other early cities by the time you get Mudpath you can only build them to "untouched" tiles.

If it's been fixed then :cool: !

yes, it is fixed in v8. I have just played far enough to be certain.

Great!

Thanks

Top Bottom