Disable BUG mod in Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn

Phylhom

King
Is there any way to disable the BUG mod in Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn?

I am creating a PBEM with RoM-AND and if the BUG mod is active, will be possible to other players, alter the configurations (mainly the options in BUG screem, "A New Dawn" tab).

No, you can't disable it easily. But you can try Lock modified assets option which should prevent this kind of cheating.
Also some BUG options are locked when in MP.
Finally, I fear you won't be able to play by email since I think there's currently a bug with PBEM games and game hangs after 1 turn.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13859325 said:
No, you can't disable it easily. But you can try Lock modified assets option which should prevent this kind of cheating.
Also some BUG options are locked when in MP.
Finally, I fear you won't be able to play by email since I think there's currently a bug with PBEM games and game hangs after 1 turn.

Thank you 45°38'N-13°47'E!

The PBEM will be played with the 1.75C version of the mod.

Thank you 45°38'N-13°47'E!

The PBEM will be played with the 1.75C version of the mod.
Then I think it should work, although there will probably be other bugs, especially with inflation/gold IIRC.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13859335 said:
Then I think it should work, although there will probably be other bugs, especially with inflation/gold IIRC.

As well as not being able to play past the early/mid Industrial :blush:

As well as not being able to play past the early/mid Industrial :blush:
Oh, I'm not sure, I remember playing up to modern era with some older pre AND2 version. It's just a matter of settings and patience with crashes and turn times.

Top Bottom