anyone still play this?

Was Rise of Legends any good? The concept seemed more interesting to me than Rise of Nations, I never played either so I didn't know how they stacked up to eachother.

It hyped so much about its graphics, and that was it mostly, when it finally artrived not even its graphics was anything impressive any more, it was just a huge flop with no feeling or interesting gameplay what so ever sadly.
I fear it might have been the end of any hope of ever seeing a new Rise of Nations as well.

My gaming group calls RoN " Metal " from the voice quotes you can use for quick chat (I think #6 is " I need Metal" and during the (very short) time we played Rise of Legends, that was called "Mystic Metal" but while we still play RoN once every couple of months, we have not played Mystic Metal in over a year or maybe two.

I remember me and my housemates having some fun with the taunts, one of the favourites being 35: Ag! Ag! Ag! Ships Ahoy!

I played a couple of campaigns again recently- it was fun enough but it just felt like a ghost town when you know that, in all probability you're only one around still playing them.

I remember me and my housemates having some fun with the taunts, one of the favourites being 35: Ag! Ag! Ag! Ships Ahoy!

I played a couple of campaigns again recently- it was fun enough but it just felt like a ghost town when you know that, in all probability you're only one around still playing them.

Huge potential. Would love to see a reboot of the series.

Well the RoN forums still have discussion, activities and modding going on so it's not forgotten yet.

Hard to find from stores though, I hope it gets on Steam.

Top Bottom