[Graphics] Divine Units

Those are pretty funny.

I don't quite why I'm having such trouble finding what the Nerullian leaders are called.
Although, here's an idea from Neverwinter Nights 2. There is a prestige class on that game called 'Pale Master'. In essence, it is a master necromancer. Maybe that would work. What do ya think?

Yeah. Sweet. It's cool we finally found it. That history of those two cities is pretty cool too.

Do we still need the name of the leader for Tel'Seldarine?

Hmm...I'll see if I can find it then.

Ya know, one thing I hate when playing FFH is that when evil civs change to certain religions, they immediately become good, which is annoying. I think it would be cool on D2 if it was set up so that ya have to wait like 100 turns or so til your alignment changes.
Also, still looking for Tel'Seldarine leader name.

I have it set up in Dragonia, that the alignment change is immediate...but an evil civ will just move towards neutrality if they have a good religion, and good civs will also move to neutrality if they have an evil religion. I may make some changes to the alignment system...but I wouldn't do that until after Beta 2.

Ok. Good. Cuz having an evil civ next to ya when you are evil and then havin em change to good is damn annoying. It means that they almost always wait for an excuse to attack you.

Still having trouble finding the leader name of the Tel'Seldarine. Damn.

Top Bottom