Poland can into space?

Magma_Dragoon

Reploid
I was curious about that achievement name, so I did some research. Turns out it started as a comic on krautchan, a German equivalent to , in the /int/ (international) subforum. It started a joke by a British poster using some of the more hilarious posts in broken English by a certain Pole. It then evolved into a current event and historical humor delivery vehicle. Here are some of my favorites so far:

Into space!
Spoiler :

Revenge into space! (F-bomb inside, link instead of image maybe hope I will not be in trouble?)
Spoiler :
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/230/603/351.jpg

Into EU!
Spoiler :

How Vodka happened
Spoiler :

How WW2 happened
Spoiler :

Russia and his siblings
Spoiler :

We are game
Spoiler :

Umm. . . that last one? I'm not, like, particularly pro-Israel but c'mon dude. That's some Protocols of the Elders of Zion shyit right there.

It's supposed to be patronizing.

Polandball is hilarious, though all the comics above are one of the worst I've seen. These are from reddit, aren't they? Gotta check if I have any saved from the birthplace of Polandball.
The original Poland cannot to space one

The Fakenavia

Russians being russians

Polandball finds oil

The rest is not suitable for civfanatics audience...

The vodka was is my favorite so far, Finland accumulating and endless pile of empties.

I am actually about 75% sure that the "Poland can into space" TERM originated on /vg/ from the Grand Strategy General. "Into spacing" was a term used to refer to countries that could easily "blob" and conquer the entire world or quite a hefty portion of it (You conquer so hard you go into space, get it?). However, no matter how hard you tried, it was extremely difficult to world conquer with Poland, so Poland could not into space.

What happens when Gustav gets involved with Poland ball
Spoiler :

And on the subject, BEHOLD! The Polish giant death robot!
Spoiler :

No offence to anyone from Poland :cowboy:

I am actually about 75% sure that the "Poland can into space" TERM originated on /vg/ from the Grand Strategy General. "Into spacing" was a term used to refer to countries that could easily "blob" and conquer the entire world or quite a hefty portion of it (You conquer so hard you go into space, get it?). However, no matter how hard you tried, it was extremely difficult to world conquer with Poland, so Poland could not into space.

Polandball existed way before /vg/ was even created, and originated on Krautchan. The Grand Strategy threads just take the term from there.

Top Bottom