Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

it just needs someone to fix the clipping and alpha channel.

Maybe SaibotLieh will take it?
Bhutto is not as pretty as the chicks he usually makes/converts, but still a female LH ;)

I was thinking of updating my theodora to look more like her. But I know my output is incredibly low compared to before.

I know I'm always nagging you
But do you still plan to update your Theodora?
IIRC you planned to do it for ages now, even before Civ V :mischief:
It would be great to finally see a Theo in the last years LH quality

hi guys. I was just wondering.Since I got Ataturk from LoR mod but he's kinda buggy. He freezes when furious and sometimes, his eye blinking is like a robot. Other than that, he's perfectly fine. But I want a perfectly bug-free Ataturk. So I was just wondering, since I see a version 2, and I'm hesitant to download, is this Ataturk the same as the one used in LoR?

oh and Ekmek, if it helps, a picture of him is shown at post #2 of "More civiliopedia Shots" spoiler tag.

*sigh*, ok. As long as I get Ataturk fixed. The fact that you said you can't tell means downloading might fix the problem.
He's quite dominating in my current game. He just crushed Alexander to his south and has taken over all of the west. Would have destroyed me too if he had open borders with Ho Chi Minh. Beastaturk destroyed my 3 waves of tank invasion with his janissaries and cavalries, then punished my coastal cities by blockading it. I decided to sue for peace.

Kind of agree... one question though... why this discussion in ekmeks thread?

There used to be a lot of OT stuff in mine too before.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that I wasn't slacking on Arpad, but I have to fix up the Hungary module first.

Kind of agree... one question though... why this discussion in ekmeks thread?

I think it popped up from Abs' signature.

I used to have a similar one, but.... well, given enough time I guess. I've now got a giant Steam library, and have put several hundred hours into Civ5.

On a more on topic note: Nice seeing life in Ekmek's thread! Civ4 needs more love again. Even if I enjoy 5 now that it's been fixed up, it's still crap for mods, so Civ4's still got a huge, important reason to be around, and it'd be lovely to see a lot of the big Civ modders doing stuff again.

Please put the extra Hitler files with the leaderhead as I cannot get it to work.
Thanks

Ekmek, I LOVE the Stonewall Leaderhead! The only problem I am having is finding a button for it! I've sifted through the forums and found a couple replies about it, but did not see any file attachments to download.

Also, I cannot get a Confederate flag to work as a button for a civ, nor in Gameplay.

I have read tutorials for leaderheads, creating civs, units, flags, etc. and spend several hours trying to figure out a few of these little details. I'm happy to say at one point I had a playable CSA civ, but then I must have gotten a little too experimental and the game crashed when I tried to start a custom game.

Currently, I've successfully added the following to K-Mod: Stonewall Brigade, made a few small XML changes, and added the Stonewall Leaderhead (3D animated works perfectly, but I have been using the button from Charlemagne since I don't have a Stonewall one). I wasn't able to get my CSA Civ mod to work when trying to merge it with K-mod (it has ceased functioning on it's own as well :p). However, I decided to simply add Stonewall to the Holy Roman Empire and add the new unit and make a couple changes, essentially incorporating the main things I wanted in the CSA civ I had in mind.

I've had a little experience editing XML files from AoE2 and 3, as well as a couple other games. I'm happy with what I have at the moment, but I'd really appreciate it if I could get a working Stonewall button, CSA flag button, and CSA flag .dds in game. I've tried the 128x128 with stretching 25% and setting the alpha channel and all that, according to the tutorials, but no luck.

Hope you all are doing well, and thank you so much for all your work in modding this awesome game! It really is amazing how much this stuff can improve the experience of playing Civ!

Edit: I have a couple clarification points. This is all for BtS and I do have the vanilla and Warlords as well. Secondly, I have tried downloading some of the Confederate civs from the site, but the download links I have tried are dead. Otherwise I would have used the bits and pieces from those and plugged them into the Art defines.

Top Bottom