NESLife VI

Hoping this is still going. That said, it is very sad to come back months later and find that my bird/flying-fish/whatever line finally died out. I was always proud of how effectively that line did, considering that a few of the key ancestors were my creations. We even managed to survive the first mass extinction. But alas. Not to be. :(

I probably won't post another evolution until Iggy updates (if/when that happens) but take this as a vote of confidence/renewed interest for what it's worth.

I feel the same way about my Spinelo lineage. I cradled them and made them into the apex predators of Lambda's oceans. Their ultimate fate I believe was from linear ancestors that evolved from the original Spinelo. The predominant feature of the current open-ocean predators that comes from the Spinelo are their long and flappy tails.

I've been quite busy lately (classes, work, some other non-NES things), but I do have an update partly-written! It'll be posted here and on the Frontier as soon as it's in presentable shape.

I've been quite busy lately (classes, work, some other non-NES things), but I do have an update partly-written! It'll be posted here and on the Frontier as soon as it's in presentable shape.

I take it I should probably wait until the update to join, then?

:lmao:

Hi guys! I'm still about, both here and on the Frontier. I do want to continue this project, and I had just gotten a great continental drift program (GPlates) working. I've been sinking a lot of time into Crusader Kings 2 and my Pathfinder campaign lately, but I would also like to make some progress on this front. I'm really heartened to see that you all showed up and expressed your interest so quickly when Daft dropped the NAO bomb! While I can't promise anything just yet, I do still hold hope that I'll get NESLife VI going again!

Hi guys! I'm still about, both here and on the Frontier. I do want to continue this project, and I had just gotten a great continental drift program (GPlates) working. I've been sinking a lot of time into Crusader Kings 2 and my Pathfinder campaign lately, but I would also like to make some progress on this front. I'm really heartened to see that you all showed up and expressed your interest so quickly when Daft dropped the NAO bomb! While I can't promise anything just yet, I do still hold hope that I'll get NESLife VI going again!

I know I have the least amount of moral authority when it comes to guilt-tripping other moderators ;) Just wanted to express continued interest in this. That's perfectly understandable Iggy. Hope all is well with you!

CK2 gets mentioned a lot, I wonder if I'm missing something there :)

It's also extremely rude, Daftpanzer.

Both the fact you basically demand that he update, and the fact you do this 4 months after the last post.

I think someone's sodium content is a tad bit to high for this thread right now.

Especially given the fact that Iggy replied happy to see that there was still interest and hoping to get the game started again.

Me and Iggy know each other online from waaay back in the day - almost 10 years. It seemed acceptable to bump this. I think Iggy's done it to me before. It wasn't a serious post. I'm sure he knows it ;)

Daftpanzer has NAO priveleges. Don't worry Daedwartin, I took absolutely no offense to anything that's happened here. :D

I am awaiting for the update with much excitement.

So excited!! :)

Alright, I'm finished the writeup for Epoch XIV, but I still have some pictures to complete, and I don't want to release the update without the pictures. To tide you all over, here's a picture of the current world map, now made with GPlates and with a slightly different (Robinson) projection.

Yes, some of you may have seen it before, I know. ; )

Top Bottom