1) I said that i will pay a visit, not that i will invade them.

2) And other nations didnt accepted that resolution, why i am the only one embragoed?

Please. Everyone knew what you meant.

Hahaha.......... You shall see in a few turns. I will not invade, i will be invited.

Hahaha.......... You shall see in a few turns. I will not invade, i will be invited.

...and going MUHAHAHAHA!!! after that just makes people want to stop you even MORE.

Well, i dont really care. In less than 3 turns, you shall see that i am right.

We offer New Britain a Non-Aggression Pact and Trade Pact.

To: New Britain

We would like to offer you a Non-Aggression Pact and Trade Pact, under the name of the South American Trade and Peace Pact, known colloquially as the SATP Pact. You may wish to change the name, just let us know before you do.

To: Norselands

Surely you have heard of the grievous actions that your client state has taken against the wife of our President. We are giving you two options.

1. Relinquish control of Venezuela, so that you do not take collateral damage as we take vengeance against those who have caused us pain and anxiety.

2. Severely reprimand/cripple Venezuela.

We also wish that you formally denounce these actions. If you do not, we will investigate, and we will likely find a link between this Venezuelan attack and some Norseland operative. And if so, the consequences will be dire for both our countries. But mostly for you.

We accept. However we wish to invite Argentina, Brasil, Peru and Suriname to talks with the aim of establishing a Union of South American States. Venezuela will not be part of this process until the matter of the attempt on the life of the President of Brasil is settled to Brasil's satisfaction and Venezuela rejects the suzerainty of the Norselands.

"Shogun Shiden, we have more news from the Yamato."

the Shogun raised his eye brow then asks his lieutenant "What is it? Another smear campaign? More propaganda crap?"

"Have a read at this." Shiden's lieutenant hands him the documents of the latest news from the Yamato.

The Shogun reads through the document "Predictable, pure predictable" then places the document into the trash. "It seems they can't stop posturing themselves better than us. Continuing to paint us as not giving our people liberties when in fact the people in this great land enjoy the liberties that are granted to them. They execute our own citizens when they venture there just because they don't accept the divinity of the Emperor. They claim that were savages? He needs to look real hard in the mirror." The shogun then leans back in his chair "The Emperor keeps on going on and on how the Jinari citizens are his subjects, now has the audacity to claim that I practice a foreign religion? Utter nonsense."

"Do you have to a theory as to why Yamato has not been giving the respect that we truly deserve?"

"They have no concept of sovereignty. They make statements how that they don't want people interfering with there sovereignty, yet they turn around and look down upon us just because rebuilt the remnants of Japan out of ashes during the Powergaming Fiasco. They see the Jinari Government and her people as rebels squatting on his so called land. Even going as far as claiming our citizens as their subjects! How can we live cooperatively with the Yamato when they don't even view us as equals? Heck, they don't even negotiate with 'rebels' when we proposed a NAP with them."

The Shogun leans forward and clasps his hands onto his desk "Yamato would go at great lengths just to anger me just to make me fire the first shot. In the mind of their Emperor, they see it as a state of a Civil War in a middle of a cease fire. To us, there is no Civil War and a state of uneasy peace exist between us and we seek only peaceful coexistence between our two nations."

"I can safely assure you that the Citizens of the Shogunate have shown considerable disapproval with Yamato's propaganda machine. Especially when Yamato took your statements way out of context. Though many hope that peace would still continue between Jinari and Yamato. As well as Yamato toning down it's rhetoric and recognizing us as an independent nation."

"I have my doubts that Yamato would give us the same recognition as England gives to Canada or Australia in the old world before the Cataclysm happened."

"I also have some other news to report. The Soviet have not taken our embargo too lightly."

"Have they heard my statements on the matter?"

"I doubt it. Seemed to me a knee jerk reaction."

"Inform the Soviets that the reason for the Embargo is because they are threatening Mongolia and Korea with the statement 'We may pay you a visit. With the Red Army.' and 'If Democracies have any problem, we shall send the Red Army to solve it!'. Their statements have made the already volatile region even more uncertain. With the Yamato's spin doctors, it's only adding fuel to their propaganda machine. Aggression against other innocent nation states like Korea and Mongolia is unneeded when the real issue is the Imperialist Yamatos."

Korea wont be attacked.

USSR creates the Union of Communist Countries. It will be the same as the UN, except that only Communist states can join.

Also USSR embargoes the Formating Crew.

USSR creates the Union of Communist Countries. It will be the same as the UN, except that only Communist states can join.
OOC: Better hide from Mosher :p

Alaska warns the USSR not to go to war. If you do go to war, we shall break our DP.

We shall not go to war.

We accept. However we wish to invite Argentina, Brasil, Peru and Suriname to talks with the aim of establishing a Union of South American States. Venezuela will not be part of this process until the matter of the attempt on the life of the President of Brasil is settled to Brasil's satisfaction and Venezuela rejects the suzerainty of the Norselands.

Wonderful. We would also be interested in this Union, provided Venezuela is dealt with. And one note. Venezuela doesn't necessarily have to reject the suzerainty of the Norselands. We would like the Norselands to reject Venezuela.

@Thorvald you seeing this? New Britain and Brasil sign the South American Trade and Peace Pact (SATP Pact), a combo Trade Pact and Non-Aggression Pact.

Either way, New Britain believes that being free of the domination of extra-continental powers should be a requirement of membership in the Union.

Either way, New Britain believes that being free of the domination of extra-continental powers should be a requirement of membership in the Union.

Agreed. Otherwise, it is not completely a South American union.

Oh, is the list only updated with each update? I see....

Top Bottom