Return of the King

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
So who has premiere tickest? I do:D

Im looking forward to see it on wednesday, even though I have the feeling that it wound't be as good as the last two(not that I mean it will be bad;)).
So who other than me are LotR maniacs:)

I don't have premiere tickets (Damn you Yoda! :p) but I'll see it for sure. It's going to be freakin' awesome I can't miss. AND I get to ogle Aragorn for three and half hours. :groucho:

Originally posted by Yoda Power
So who has premiere tickest? I do:D

Im looking forward to see it on wednesday, even though I have the feeling that it wound't be as good as the last two(not that I mean it will be bad;)).
So who other than me are LotR maniacs:)

I probably don't have time to see it until this weekend. From what I heard so far, movie critics are loving it. They said it's much better than the last two.

All last week I was thinking I should buy tickets, but I still haven't got myself to do it.:(

I hope there is even more battle in this one than in TTT:D , but apparently it's not as good as the preivous ones.

EDIT: @Moonsinger, all the critics I've heard say the opposite, but I guess I have to see it before I make up my mind.

Originally posted by Moonsinger

I probably don't have time to see it until this weekend. From what I heard so far, movie critics are loving it. They said it's much better than the last two.

Even if the critics said it was the worst piece of garbage they've ever seen, I'd still go see it. I HAVE to see it. I've bought the DVDs, read the books and watched the first two movies. I gotta see how this thing ends! (I know how it ends, because I read the book, but the movies are always different. ;))

Are you talking about this :

:D

Ah well, no you probably aren't, you're asking about "premiere", but this one is "avant-première" :D

I know, I'm cruel.

Originally posted by Superevie

Even if the critics said it was the worst piece of garbage they've ever seen, I'd still go see it. I HAVE to see it. I've bought the DVDs, read the books and watched the first two movies. I gotta see how this thing ends! (I know how it ends, because I read the book, but the movies are always different. ;))
Good point. No mather how bad it is, most people would still see it.

edit-damn you Akka!

Originally posted by Superevie
Most swedes in my age knows how it ends, even if they haven't read the books, because they quoted a big passage of the end of the third book in a national test that you were supposed to read.:crazyeye: I.e. most people who wanted a good grade in that class had to read the end of the book... I don't know what they were thinking.

I guess most people will se it anyway.:)

Originally posted by funxus
EDIT: @Moonsinger, all the critics I've heard say the opposite, but I guess I have to see it before I make up my mind.

Ebert and Roeper loved it!

Originally posted by Moonsinger

Ebert and Roeper loved it!

So did Entertainment Weekly (they LOVED it to pieces) and People magazine. ;)

grrrr, I know someone is going to drag me into it and then these BS pics will overlay the pictures I have in my mind constructed rom the books descriptions :mad:

Originally posted by Akka

Ah well, no you probably aren't, you're asking about "premiere", but this one is "avant-première" :D

I know, I'm cruel.

But who wants to see it in the wrong language? :p Hobbits are Australian dammit. I'll be geting my tix today.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
carlosMM-You mean they havent already?

Gandalf, Saruman, Bilbo were very close and so it was OK, with all the others I had to (and still have to) fight hard. The less something is described in detail in the book, the harder it will be to keep my personal version alive!

Originally posted by floppa21
But who wants to see it in the wrong language? :p Hobbits are Australian dammit. I'll be geting my tix today.
Who said I'll see it in the wrong language ? ^^

The "VO" after "Le Retour du..." stands for "version originale", which means that the movie will be in english, subtitled :)

I know, I'm cruel.

:lol: That movie's sound was overdubbed in French form A to Z!. Therefor it is complete crap and doesn't count ;) .

How come that French (and Germans, and Spaniards, and Italian, and probably many others) don't get rid of that stupid idea! It is a terrible demolition of the original movie. It does great wrong to the original acting work! Movies are considered to be a form of art, and therefor should not be overdubbed in another language!

What the hell is wrong with subtitles?

Who said I'll see it in the wrong language ? ^^

The "VO" after "Le Retour du..." stands for "version originale", which means that the movie will be in english, subtitled :)

:oops:

Sorry!
But the original title ain't 'Le Retour du Roi', I guess.

Good to see you do not join those terrible movie rapers and there idiocy over removing the original spoken words!

Top Bottom