[CivUP 2.7] City Screen & City mini-bar fail to display mouseover/show wrong data

RussGreene

Chieftain
In the City screen, the hover-over displays on the left-hand statistics menu fail to display on all but Food production. Local Happiness, National Happiness, Science, Production, Gold, Faith, and Culture are present in the menu, but do not display when moused over. Additionally, the rate of Culture border expansion is not displayed either. The smaller, simpler rates are displayed when entering the Purchase menu in the City screen.

Also, the indicator within the smaller bar around a city's name in Strategic / Normal map view that shows when the next social policy will become available displays the wrong amount of turns needed.

Can provide screenshots of errors upon request.

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 53
@RussGreene

Thanks for stopping by and reporting your errors.
Your post heading shows G&K with CivUP 2.7, is that correct? Are you still using the CivUP mod?

If that is the case may I suggest you download the Communitas Expansion Project bundle instead and see how that goes.
Your lua log shows nothing as it only recorded up to the point of map generation so I assuming you are not using the current mods.

The previous versions of the mod, like the one in your heading, all suffered from game breaking errors after Firaxis released their last patch, commonly called the 'Fall patch'.

I am indeed using G&K with CivUP 2.7, which is the most recent version of the mod on the Steam Workshop at the moment. I did play a turn as Rome, then saved the log and exited.

Where is the best place to download the Communitas Expansion Project bundle? From Github?

That's right. All the latest downloads are now stored there.

Top Bottom