Deep Water Workboats

Dunkah

Emperor
Playing 3.10

Boudica is actually holding her own science wise. 1st game I have started in a while that is even close Science.

Noticed a couple of small bugs.

-Workboats can travel in deep water? Long before I have anything else that can travel in deep water. My units can't even travel in the water yet.

-Also I noticed that the Pyramids splash screen still says two workers but I got a Settler.

-Also Terracotta Army Splash screen still says doubles your current army. But I got Border Expansion.

About the work boats, yeah, I have seen this too and the AI exploit it by sending them out as explorer units to find the other civs on the map first. Not sure why it happens. I will do a bit of checking.

The splash screen text for a few wonders are still to be changed. I believe there is still a bit of fiddling to do with what/why/how the wonders function, so until that is finalized we are stuck with the vanilla text.

Can you replicate the workboats crossing ocean tiles?

In the games I have tested they only enter these tiles after Astronomy is researched, as they should.
It could be the AI has beelined to that tech if you see the numbers of techs similar to you.

Top Bottom