Civilization V Funny screenshots

In addition to walking on water, the Polynesians raise some of the finest water livestock in the world.

Wet lot knitwear anyone?

"Baaaaah" *shpoosh* "Baaaah" *Shplooosh*

I don't know what's happening here, but it won't end well for those men.

I guess 4 :c5production: 1 :c5gold: isn't the worst tile ever, but it would be nice if there were some way to get a worker in there!

wth.jpg

I guess 4 :c5production: 1 :c5gold: isn't the worst tile ever, but it would be nice if there were some way to get a worker in there!

View attachment 285098

Get Open borders with Japan, put a Worker on that hill next to their city, claim and/or let him claim the remaining tiles around it, filling the gap between your borders and his. Then fill every tile of yours and of that nearby city state with workers. When OB ends, if you're lucky the worker might jump into the tile inside the mountains. Build the improvement and leave the worker there in case you need to repair ir.;)

Get Open borders with Japan, put a Worker on that hill next to their city, claim and/or let him claim the remaining tiles around it, filling the gap between your borders. Then fill every tile with workers. When OB ends, if you're lucky the worker might jump into the tile inside the mountains. Build the improvement and leave the worker there in case you need to repair ir.;)

That's a good idea, but I already own that sheep hill which is closer to anywhere Japanese culture might flow so I don't think it would work.

That's a good idea, but I already own that sheep hill which is closer to anywhere Japanese culture might flow so I don't think it would work.

Put another worker on that one, and everywhere else. The jumping one goes in the unimproved hill right next to the japanese city.

Nothing more to be said?

Attachments

• a bonus against tanks.JPG
    a bonus against tanks.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 4,307
Askia the Well-Endowed of the Donghai:

:lol: :lol:

Thank you PerfectWorld map script! :p

That is soo funny!! I mean... :rolleyes:

How do you guys manage to zoom in so much and see such tiny details? Is it a graphic setting or a resolution issue?

How do you guys manage to zoom in so much and see such tiny details? Is it a graphic setting or a resolution issue?
There is a graphic setting that lets uses higher ress textures and lets you zoom it. Its Video Options > High Detail Strategic View check box. (and a mac is just a pc using a different os, so no there is no resolution difference. Your hardware is capable of what your hardware is capable despite the os)

Top Bottom