[3.10.1] Patronage Opener not revealing City States.

shaken

Chieftain
I'm jotting this down from memory, as I'm not at my home computer right now.

I've played a couple games with 3.10.1 so far (loving it), but it seems that when I pick the Patronage Opener, which claims to reveal all City States, it does not actually reveal any city states.

And... I also remember getting... something... Oh I believe it was the policy in Exploration that reveals the whole world map. That also did not reveal anything.

I play with the following mods on:

IGE
Communitas 3.10.1
Cities 4 Hexes Away
Wonder Race
Faster Aircraft Animations

And I was using the Communitas Map Script from 3.10.1 (not as a mod, but as a mapscript).

I apologize if this has been submitted already. I checked the first page of bugs here and didn't see it.

Well, just saw that there is a new version up and apparently this has been addressed. Can't wait to try it out.

Yes it now works, though I will warn you that it was somewhat odd for me.

All City-States' yields and resources showed up, but the fog was not lifted from all of them, at first. About half were fully revealed. So I saw lots of areas that I knew were city-states because my yield icons and resource bubbles showed there was land in a city-sized area, but they were displayed over the unexplored fog. I noticed the fog was lifted later after I loaded back in; it may have been lifted earlier, however.

I'm thinking it's probably a hardware issue on my end, as my game freezes for a minute after taking the policy (large map, max amount of city-states). At any rate, it fixed itself in the end so it wasn't a big deal for me.

Top Bottom