Global Highland Challenge Pitboss

Good work guys... I'm going to retire now. This empire's defeat is at hand, and I don't want to slow up the time. Glad I could help out.

Good luck all.

Sarge

Elkad you double moved, don't know if it makes any difference this turn, but it changes playing order.

I thought that since I missed a turn and then played first next turn that that changed playing order...am I wrong?

@Geronimo: If Julius doesn't want to continue I can take Pericles back... it would be better than AI (hopefully :mischief:)

@Raskolnikov: I'll kick your civ to AI then after the reload requested by Indiansmoke.

Would anyone disagree if I load the turn after BS_prophet has played, and leave it paused? That would allow Raskolnikov to play his turn.

No objections here. Raskolnikov is online-ish so it shouldn't be a long wait.

Elkad you double moved, don't know if it makes any difference this turn, but it changes playing order.

I thought that since I missed a turn and then played first next turn that that changed playing order...am I wrong?

Sorry, didn't realize you missed the turn, just played at the flip as usual.

So the question is, with the reload, who's turn is it..

Its my turn, I played it, it did make a difference unfortunatelly.

Been just a matter of time for a while now, so it doesn't affect me any really. I'm just playing it out so you don't get more advantage than you should vs the other players later.

Lots of things suck....

Losing your first 4 units to barbs at 85%+ odds...

No copper.....

Top Bottom