The East Indies

@ bruno1968:
I don't really know what could be the trouble. Did you find stuff in the custom assets? You can always try redownloading the mod. Or reinstalling the game.
I hope this helps, running out of possibilities here.

@ashley266ph2003:
No scenario's yet, only maps of east asia/india.

This is a great mod. I haven't posted in about a year, and I don't normally, but this was a great idea and one that I really enjoyed. I played 2.16, though, as I was worried about things crashing. Keep up the excellent work! :king:

This is a great mod. I haven't posted in about a year, and I don't normally, but this was a great idea and one that I really enjoyed. I played 2.16, though, as I was worried about things crashing. Keep up the excellent work! :king:

Thank you :)

Has there been any progress on a new list of founding fathers for this mod?

No replies yet :rolleyes:. I just need some names though. Like Chief Powhatan = Diponegoro Or something like that. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Bartolome de las Casas = William Carey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Carey_(missionary))

And are you rebelling against the king or the trading companies? Sorry if this has already been answered but it'll help me with my research a bit.

Thanks. And you do rebel against your king. Good luck :)

Edit: I found some others myself, check the first post under Founding Fathers

Edit 2: Found more than I'd thought :D But still many open spots. I started by looking for similar persons, but It's easier to search for a fitting bonus: http://www.civfanatics.com/civ4/colonization/foundingfathers . (had some help from a forum here on CFC though ;) )

I just wanted to let you know that I finished a game on 2.16 (Patriot, SE Asia map, British, Thomas Roe), no crashes or bugs, everything was fine (and the schools were finally great to use). The only thing missing are the UUs for the natives (and I wish China would start in East, with an asian 'Europe' screen, but this is something that not even AoD2 did). But a thoroughly great mod. Thanks again!

dude i cant load this got lot of error msg while loading any help ?
Can you give me some more info about the errors? Also if you haven't already install the newest update: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11915

Great work!

I just wanted to let you know that I finished a game on 2.16 (Patriot, SE Asia map, British, Thomas Roe), no crashes or bugs, everything was fine (and the schools were finally great to use). The only thing missing are the UUs for the natives (and I wish China would start in East, with an asian 'Europe' screen, but this is something that not even AoD2 did). But a thoroughly great mod. Thanks again!

There are some problems with adding units from civ4 to colonization. But i'm still planning to do so ;) And I don't think it's possible to make the europe screen civ-specific.

Having trouble loading it up, I created a mod folder and transfered teh mod to a zip file then extracted it to the newly created mods folder but it's not showing up in the load a mod option is there a certain way I have to download it properly? I use vista if that makes a difference.

The download already is a zip-file so you just have to zip it to the correct mods folder. Which is made when you install the game. I don't know where this folder is on vista though. On my pc with xp it's in My Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization IV Colonization\MODS.

I found this thread about vista on BtS. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=328891 That will probably work too on colonization. Hope this was any help to you.

Working on the final product: merging with AoD II and the AoFDmod
So 1 new civ: Pirates. Ching Shih will move from China and Yishiha wil replace her. The pirate empire will be lead by either Ching Shih or Kanhoji Angre or Illanoon

Hey guys... this is my first post in a Mod forum EVER!!! I love this mod! As a history buff, I'd like to know if the resources could be expanded to include spices and exotic oriental wares (Porcelin, Silk, etc)? Opium is a great idea if we could get a buff selling it to the chinese, and the Mughals at the time could provide Silks, Carpets, etc.... Just a though. Love the mod. Keep up the great work!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. I was playing as Denmark, and the music being played when approached by the Danish King is the Swedish national anthem.

For help, the "Modular United Mod" has the correct Danish national anthem playing.

Top Bottom