Rhye's Earth Map with no fixed starts?

Not that I'm aware of. You can check his website and see though, if it's still up. Should be a link in one of his threads.

In civilization 4 there almost 30 civilizations but I can put only 18 in one map, I find a mod that sads have all civilizaions startings points but is radom civilization max is 18(Starting Points mod) and a download the Realism Invictus mod, thats have this put have a best grafics and outher thinks who I don't want and my pc does"t work this mod in fine quality? HAVE SOME MOD WHO ONLY ADCTION EARTH WITH ALL CIVILIZATION IN CIV BTS (I THINK IS ALMOST 30 CIVLIZATION)

Your best chance, if I am understanding you correctly, is to check out the mods forums and find out what best suits your preferences. There are quite a few mods that have custom scenario's with TSL's ( True Start Locations) incorporated into them. ROM AND 2, HRW, R2R, and several others.
Since I don't know what your system specs are, I'm going to guess that your PC is limited to certain mods that don't depend on higher end content. If you could be a bit more precise on what your looking for, and give a bit more info on your system specs, I will be able to assist you better.

I find one and I m playing multiplayer with my friend put there I can't put he in my team, I can't choose, Have some option or modify in files, mods, who I can use to choose the teams? Thank you

If your playing MP, all you need to do is select custom game, and then once your in the set up menu, simply have you friend select the same team number as yourself. Should be the drop down right next to your Civ choice.

Top Bottom